Seven Seas

Old Aug 13th 2003, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

Jo Cousins will become famous soon enough
Default Seven Seas

Hi

Has anyone used this company for their excess baggage?? Pls can you let me have ur feedback? I am considering using them as they seem quite reasonable, altho' i will have to ship my washing machine out separate.

Thanks
jo
Old Aug 13th 2003, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

rachels is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Jo

I am using Seven Seas to ship our stuff to Brisbane. Although it hasn't arrived in Australia yet (just organised it at the weekend) the service so far has been brilliant.

They seem to offer the best deal in terms of cost and delivered all the boxes at exactly the time agreed and with only 24 hours notice. We are shiping a mountain bike seperately with them and it is costing us £80. All of this is door-to-door. The staff are so helpful and do exactly what they promise.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Rachel
Old Aug 14th 2003, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

Jo Cousins will become famous soon enough
Default Seven seas

Thanks Rachel

I think i am going to use this company as like you say they have been very helpful so far with all my queries...u know what it is like! U just put the phone down and then remember that you need to ask them something else! They have also been best on price

Thanks for the feedback
jo
Old Sep 29th 2003, 6:35 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope you have not used this company. I had a nightmare. Seven Seas Australian agent (megatop) held our cartons hostage as bargaining material.

The 2 companies were in dispute and failed to communicate with me. I eventually got my goods after paying megtop over $100 which seven seas refunded. I was told I was lucky.

Good luck to you