Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Hi all,

5 days till we fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it is coming so quickly. Taylor had a leaving present from a little girl at school today which I thought was really sweet. Didn't seem to upset him though, still think they don't actually realise the whole implications of going to OZ, I bet after a few weeks they will be asking when are we going home?

Hope all is going well with everyone?

Sarah
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light

GOOD LUCK - wishing you and your family a safe journey and an exciting new life

Make sure you come back and give us an update on how things are going and thanks for all your hard work updating the details too

We've now got the visa so are still on for coming in jan, might see you there in the new year

julie x
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mad.chef
Hi all,

5 days till we fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it is coming so quickly. Taylor had a leaving present from a little girl at school today which I thought was really sweet. Didn't seem to upset him though, still think they don't actually realise the whole implications of going to OZ, I bet after a few weeks they will be asking when are we going home?

Sarah
You must be really excited!!!!! who do you fly with?
Old Sep 26th 2007, 2:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

We are flying with Emirates from Birmingham. Got our taxi minbus sorted to pick us up at 10am. Only costing £30 which I thought was really good.

Anyway got to go and throw more stuff out! Definitely wished we had sent more stuff and were taking less suitcases, oh well you live and learn!

Sarah
Old Sep 26th 2007, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

leannelo is on a distinguished road

How exciting Don't forget to keep us posted on how things are going for you all, have a safe trip and most of all enjoy your new life down under

Leanne
Old Sep 26th 2007, 4:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Hi all,

Sarah

Hope everything goes really well for you! Don't forget to keep us updated!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

3 Days left after tonight till we get on the plane. We went for dinner at the inlaws tonight, going to David's cousins for dinner tomorrow night and then our friends on Saturday night. It is really good not having to cook!

Taylor and Jess had another present each from friends at school, hope I can get them in the case.

Still trying to sell my car and hopefully it will go on Sunday or my mom is left to sell it for me.

Sarah

HERE IS THE LIST:
Attached Files
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of

good luck to you all on the move

like all of you we are to be moving to perth in the new year.
our visa's were granted 2 days ago, we are still celebrating
now the adventure begins.
have a good flight Good luck!
annkc
Old Sep 27th 2007, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

charmed will become famous soon enoughcharmed will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Hope you all have a wonderful life down under and we hope to be joining you all soon... fingers crossed...

Joy
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:34 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Life is like a box of chocolates......you never know what you're gonna get!! (Fforest Gump!)
pam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant futurepam0512 has a brilliant future

3 Days left after tonight till we get on the plane. We went for dinner at the inlaws tonight, going to David's cousins for dinner tomorrow night and then our friends on Saturday night. It is really good not having to cook!

Taylor and Jess had another present each from friends at school, hope I can get them in the case.

Still trying to sell my car and hopefully it will go on Sunday or my mom is left to sell it for me.

Sarah

HERE IS THE LIST:
Good Luck Sarah, Have a safe trip and see you when you get here!! (hopefully the weather will have improved by then!!)

Pam x x
Old Sep 28th 2007, 11:56 am
Forum Regular

storms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant future

Enjoy your flight,

Storms
Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

charmed will become famous soon enoughcharmed will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

OMG WE GOT OUR VISA
SHAKING HERE AND CANT BELIEVE IT....PERTH HERE WE COME YEA HAAAAAA

EVEN CRYED LOL..

JOY YEA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:32 pm

Caggsy is on a distinguished road

Congratulations! Enjoy the celebrations, fantastic feeling!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by charmed
OMG WE GOT OUR VISA

EVEN CRYED LOL..

COOL good have a big drink hahah it feels good
Old Sep 28th 2007, 2:01 pm
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

The_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by charmed
OMG WE GOT OUR VISA

EVEN CRYED LOL..

Congratulations!! It feels good doesn't it! The weeks will race by now

All the best,

Chris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.