Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sept App 2005 WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sept App 2005 WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Dec 7th 2005, 7:06 am
Barbie chef extrordinaire

PhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the rough
Default Sept App 2005 WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To all the Sept App out there, We received ackl on the 19 Sept and i got the email this morning to say WE GOT IT. We frontloaded our app and we did it ourselves. so it just goes to prove who needs an agent.

its only 8am but ive got to read it again just to let it sink in.

I want to go and i want to go NOW!!!

good luck to the rest of you!!

Nigel & Nerys
Old Dec 7th 2005, 7:21 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sept App 2005 WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by PhillN01
To all the Sept App out there, We received ackl on the 19 Sept and i got the email this morning to say WE GOT IT. We frontloaded our app and we did it ourselves. so it just goes to prove who needs an agent.

Nigel & Nerys

Bloody Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations!!!!!!
Old Dec 7th 2005, 7:22 am
Now a Mummy!

SonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud of

Nigel & Nerys
Congratulations!!!!!!! What a fab Xmas present!!!
Hope ours is as quick - were you on MODL?
Sonic
Old Dec 7th 2005, 7:22 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

George where is mine *sob* *sob* ???!?????
Old Dec 7th 2005, 7:30 am
Barbie chef extrordinaire

PhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Rooksie
George where is mine *sob* *sob* ???!?????

Hi Rooksie, Im sure George will post it in your Christmas card.

All that said i did receive a job offer monday night and i emailed dimia to find out if its possible to prioritise the application and the reply was PLEASE HAVE A VISA AND COME TO AUSTRALIA>

WE are just about to take our litle girl to school with piec of paper if hand to Gloat to our friends,

Hi sonic yes im an electrician and im on the modl i also put myself on the skills matching database.

Cheers to you all and good luck

Nigel & Nerys
Old Dec 7th 2005, 7:31 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Nigel & Nerys
Good for you mate , Congrats
Old Dec 7th 2005, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

Silky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of light

WOW! That was superfast, well done & congratulations

Sara
Old Dec 7th 2005, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Angela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond repute

Is this a new record?? well done -
Old Dec 7th 2005, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

STEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Silky Chicken
WOW! That was superfast, well done & congratulations

Sara
Fantastic you lucky bugger.What a Christmas present.enjoy your new life and lets keep in touch..........
Old Dec 7th 2005, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG That was quick
Well done
Hilaryx
Old Dec 7th 2005, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey that was quick. Wonder if the e-mail made any difference or if it would have come through so quick anyway.
Congratulations.
Old Dec 7th 2005, 8:45 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Nigel & Nerys
Excellent news congrats
Old Dec 7th 2005, 9:40 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Nigel & Nerys

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Kris xx
Old Dec 7th 2005, 9:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

well done you guys
what a fantastic start to my morning congratulating people on a new life big hugs and stuff Nigel & Nerys

hugs Lace n family xx
Old Dec 7th 2005, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

Sun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really nice

Nigel & Nerys
Fantastic well done , can't believe how quickly that came!! My husband's on the MODL list (chippie) and I'm about to send the application off. I wasn't going to put him in for the skill matching as well because I thought that we would have to pay twice (once for the visa and once for skill matching). Do you know if this is the case? I didn't think it would effect our chances much if we filled out the skill matching bit and because it seemed to cost extra, I didn't but now I am thinking perhaps I should.

Any advice about skill matching is most welcome.

Cheers Sun

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.