Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Separate forum for Adelaide Folks only or not?

Separate forum for Adelaide Folks only or not?

Old Dec 29th 2012, 6:00 am
BE Forum Addict

RedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Separate forum for Adelaide Folks only or not?

Originally Posted by IvanM
Great serial k......s.
Come in 44 gallon drums I heard
Old Dec 29th 2012, 6:01 am
BE Forum Addict

RedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
Try Adelaidebrits..... theres usually some wife swapping or something to keep people amused!
"Relatively" speaking
Old Dec 29th 2012, 6:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gjn200
Oh, you haven't lived if your nearest beach wasn't Skegness.
My aunt had a Holiday cottage at Hunstanton.... That's a close second to skegness innit?
Old Dec 29th 2012, 3:28 pm
Just Joined

skoobzz is just really niceskoobzz is just really niceskoobzz is just really niceskoobzz is just really niceskoobzz is just really niceskoobzz is just really niceskoobzz is just really niceskoobzz is just really nice

OMG, you guys are so rude!!

Well, I LOVE Adelaide. I moved there on my own from the UK in 1999 and had the most amazing year of my life. I've travelled all over Oz and Adelaide is still my fave place. Clearly people are choosing to forget all the other awesome stuff that happens there such as:

The Shutzenfest German Beer Festival
The Fringe Festival
The Adelaide Festival
Womadelaide
Big Day Out
Future Sound
The Clipsal 500
The moonlight cinema
Kangaroo Island
The Flinders Ranges

And let's not forget the lack of traffic, the copious green areas, lovely dry hot weather in the summer, friendly and welcoming people, one of the best nightclubs I have ever been to, lots of pubs, bars and cafes, affordable housing AND I never had any issues finding work!!

Adelaide may not be perfect, but neither is anywhere else!!
Old Dec 29th 2012, 7:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skoobzz
OMG, you guys are so rude!!

Well, I LOVE Adelaide. I moved there on my own from the UK in 1999 and had the most amazing year of my life. I've travelled all over Oz and Adelaide is still my fave place. Clearly people are choosing to forget all the other awesome stuff that happens there such as:

The Shutzenfest German Beer Festival
The Fringe Festival
The Adelaide Festival
Womadelaide
Big Day Out
Future Sound
The Clipsal 500
The moonlight cinema
Kangaroo Island
The Flinders Ranges

And let's not forget the lack of traffic, the copious green areas, lovely dry hot weather in the summer, friendly and welcoming people, one of the best nightclubs I have ever been to, lots of pubs, bars and cafes, affordable housing AND I never had any issues finding work!!

Adelaide may not be perfect, but neither is anywhere else!!
I would defo love to visit there one day as I do all Oz cities.
Old Dec 29th 2012, 11:07 pm
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alfresco
I would defo love to visit there one day as I do all Oz cities.

Well, you'll have somewhere to stay if you ever do
Old Dec 30th 2012, 4:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rasen78
Well, you'll have somewhere to stay if you ever do
Old Dec 30th 2012, 4:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by eddie007
My aunt had a Holiday cottage at Hunstanton.... That's a close second to skegness innit?
Ahhh, sunny Hunny.
Old Jan 25th 2013, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

magicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nice

Adelaide rocks, ive been here 4 years now and consider it home for good. Its a fantastic place to live and work with the advantages of far less killer wildlife and weather than most of the other states.