Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sending TRA soon?

Sending TRA soon?

Old Apr 30th 2005, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

cul8rm8e will become famous soon enoughcul8rm8e will become famous soon enough
Smile Sending TRA soon?

I was just wondering how many you guy`s out there who will be sending within say a couple of weeks for your TRA, I`m expecting to be doing this myself as we are just about there and would like to keep in touch with you guys

I tell you what thoguh! i now know more about myself than i ever did, better still i`m quite an intelligent guy too ok ok leave me be!
Old Apr 30th 2005, 4:30 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sending TRA soon?

Originally Posted by cul8rm8e
I was just wondering how many you guy`s out there who will be sending within say a couple of weeks for your TRA, I`m expecting to be doing this myself as we are just about there and would like to keep in touch with you guys

I tell you what thoguh! i now know more about myself than i ever did, better still i`m quite an intelligent guy too ok ok leave me be!

are you doing it yourself without an agent? we did our first WITH an agent and failed!?!?!?! kinda in limbo now not sure where to turn next!?!?!?
Old Apr 30th 2005, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

sue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Sending TRA soon?

Hi

We hope to be sending all ours off in about 4 weeks, what a nightmare, how long has yours taken to get together, what are you applying for and are you using an agent.

My husband is applying as a electrician and we are using an agent any hints or tips at this stage would be greatly appreciated

best of luck

sue and mick
Old Apr 30th 2005, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

I`m applying as a solid plasterer and using an agent as i thought at first i would give it a go on my own but! i was starting to hear voices and s***

I have been gathering what i thought was needed for over 2 months now, it was only in the last 2 weeks i decided enough was enough and found an agent only to discover i didnt have nearly enough documentation and also it was all set out wrong!

this has recently been edited a bit here and there and looks much more like what they want to hear.

the one thing that really makes me feel at ease is the fact that we have been offered a GUARANTEE in writing that they wont send apply for us until they have exactly what they know is needed and IF it were to be refused i get a FULL refund of all payment made to them less postal costs.

the way i look at it is no TRA no fee! no VISA no fee but with one little acception ( i dont get a refund on VISA payments if its down to medicals or police records) Fair enough i say!

Anyway as i said it would be nice to keep up today withyou guys who are applying within the next few weeks

Old Apr 30th 2005, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

Should i be mentioning this?

I`m applying as a solid plasterer and using an agent as i thought at first i would give it a go on my own but! i was starting to hear voices and s***

I have been gathering what i thought was needed for over 2 months now, it was only in the last 2 weeks i decided enough was enough and found an agent only to discover i didnt have nearly enough documentation and also it was all set out wrong!

this has recently been edited a bit here and there and looks much more like what they want to hear.

the one thing that really makes me feel at ease is the fact that we have been offered a GUARANTEE in writing that they wont send apply for us until they have exactly what they know is needed and IF it were to be refused i get a FULL refund of all payment made to them less postal costs.

the way i look at it is no TRA no fee! no VISA no fee but with one little acception ( i dont get a refund on VISA payments if its down to medicals or police records) Fair enough i say!

Anyway as i said it would be nice to keep up today withyou guys who are applying within the next few weeks
Old Apr 30th 2005, 4:57 pm
Account Closed

Should i be mentioning this?

of course you should - give us all hope!!!

have you checled out "austimeline"? there you can see people at same stage as you and compare timelines n stuff. its very addictive mind but then so is this forum!!!
Old Apr 30th 2005, 5:36 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Sending TRA soon?

cul8rm8e

We sent ours off a couple of weeks ago and like Rooksie said you can register with Austimeline and see how people are progressing with their applications etc.

Originally Posted by Rooksie
are you doing it yourself without an agent? we did our first WITH an agent and failed!?!?!?! kinda in limbo now not sure where to turn next!?!?!?
I thought you were re-doing the TRA Rooksie, dont give up without a fight eh!

R.
Old Apr 30th 2005, 5:39 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Carruss
We sent ours off a couple of weeks ago and like Rooksie said you can register with Austimeline and see how people are progressing with their applications etc.

I thought you were re-doing the TRA Rooksie, dont give up without a fight eh!

R.

we will mate - just got to get confidence back as it has been knocked into the twightlight zone!!!
Old Apr 30th 2005, 6:05 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rooksie
we will mate - just got to get confidence back as it has been knocked into the twightlight zone!!!
Fair play, I am sure you will get it sorted!

R.
Old Apr 30th 2005, 6:14 pm
Account Closed

Fair play, I am sure you will get it sorted!

R.

thanks matey!!
Old May 1st 2005, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

skyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud of

Alright m8,

not using an agent and hopefully sending all my shit off this week.

Gone as far as I can with refrences and job description etc and got all my Plastering City and Guilds stuff together.

Went through with a fine tooth comb of what they wanted and what I couldn't supply, put into the stat declaration.

Regards,
Ian.

Old May 1st 2005, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Nikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

We failed TRA in January this year. Our 2nd application is with Agent now and if content is ok, it should be posted to TRA next week.

The waiting has started!

Nikki
Old May 1st 2005, 11:34 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nikki
Hi

We failed TRA in January this year. Our 2nd application is with Agent now and if content is ok, it should be posted to TRA next week.

The waiting has started!

Nikki
hi nikki

good luck with your 2nd application. what additional stuff did you include, that you hadn't given the first time?

i wonder how many people fail their first TRA application, and are successful on their 2nd? i have seen there are a few on this forum.

it's soooo soooo time consuming to get everything together, and waiting for stuff to come back.

how long is it now since you first started on the journey to aus?

i'm sure you will be successful in your application, i don't think i've heard of anyone who has failed their second one

michelle
Old May 1st 2005, 11:37 am
I am not the Messiah!

Originally Posted by bun

i'm sure you will be successful in your application, i don't think i've heard of anyone who has failed their second one

michelle
More than likely this is because if they fail they have done it on their own so next time they use an agent!

Just a guess.

R.
Old May 1st 2005, 11:40 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

More than likely this is because if they fail they have done it on their own so next time they use an agent!

Just a guess.

R.

do you think so? is that how it seems to be, i've never noticed.....

michelle

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.