Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sending Meds unrequested today!!!

Sending Meds unrequested today!!!

Old May 27th 2005, 11:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sending Meds unrequested today!!!

Originally Posted by fraser
As opposed to being wrong about everything else

FWIW my meds were sent to Adelaide but ended up getting to Sydney Ok

In that case then fraser,i hope our's end up in the right place still are you ready for the game on monday
Old May 27th 2005, 12:56 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve2438
In that case then fraser,i hope our's end up in the right place still are you ready for the game on monday
Yep still awaiting one ticket for the missus
Old May 27th 2005, 10:02 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomie
Ours went to Adelaide..... but we didnt have to post them anyways....as the doctors forwarded them on for us.... free of charge..... via a trackable courier

boomie
but didn't they get lost??
Old May 27th 2005, 10:07 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Well we've been and had the meds done today OMG we were in there ages....2.5 hrs actually for the 2 adults and 2 kids. The doc was mighty thorough checked absolutely everything... even checked my peak flow for my asthma.

The envelope is now sitting in the surgery waiting to be picked up on Tuesday by DHL.
The docs surgery would have posted it for us but via the post office.
Too much at stake here to go via the PO and the cost of gettin them done again.
Its trackable and they will be in Sydney by Thursday/Friday.

The doc said they were ok too.
Lets hope DIMIA think so...

Cheers everyone
Ang
Old May 27th 2005, 10:09 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Its trackable and they will be in Sydney by Thursday/Friday.

Ang

Sydney, don't you mean Adelaide..............

Old May 27th 2005, 10:14 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

[QUOTE=fraser]Sydney, don't you mean Adelaide..............

No I was told to send them here....

Local Clearance Unit, Department of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs, Level 6, 26 Lee Street, Sydney CBD, NSW 2000, Australia

Cas said thats where they go to by courier.
Are you sayin this is wrong....
Old May 27th 2005, 10:17 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Fraser you are winding me up aren't you.... you naughty boy....

Im too stressed for this Im gonna have to get a drink....
Old May 27th 2005, 10:20 pm

Fraser you are winding me up aren't you.... you naughty boy....

Im too stressed for this Im gonna have to get a drink....
I'll have to check my bait next time, maybe I'll catch myself something bigger
Old May 27th 2005, 10:22 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Originally Posted by fraser
I'll have to check my bait next time, maybe I'll catch myself something bigger
you can't get much bigger than me, honest Im a sucker for a wind up

hows the house sale going anyhow
when do you plan to get on the big bird to Aus
Old May 27th 2005, 10:25 pm

you can't get much bigger than me, honest Im a sucker for a wind up

hows the house sale going anyhow
when do you plan to get on the big bird to Aus

Survey was done Wednesday so not too long before we exchange.
We'd like to hang on until late August early September if possible and enjoy the summer

Oh and our meds were sent to Adelaide on the instruction of our agent
Old May 27th 2005, 10:30 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

[QUOTE=fraser

Oh and our meds were sent to Adelaide on the instruction of our agent [/QUOTE]

Yes but they made iut to Sydney ok and you now have that long awaited sticker in you passport YOUR VISA......

Good luck on the house
Old May 27th 2005, 10:30 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

but didn't they get lost??

lost!!....what u on about? oh maybe ure on about the police check which went missing after it had been recieved and acknowledged....hence they accepted a photocopy due to being their mistake

boomie
Old May 27th 2005, 10:33 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Originally Posted by Boomie
lost!!....what u on about? oh maybe ure on about the police check which went missing after it had been recieved and acknowledged....hence they accepted a photocopy due to being their mistake

boomie
I remembered you saying that something of Andy's got lost and thought it was the meds report... my mistake ok......sorry