Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Selling Agents - Perth, Recommendations

Selling Agents - Perth, Recommendations

Old Jun 25th 2007, 5:37 am
Forum Regular

lil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nice
Default Selling Agents - Perth, Recommendations

To all of you who have already sold properties & headed elsewhere can you recommend a selling agent or more importantly is there one that you would not recommend, PM me if you dont want to name & shame them publicly.
Old Jun 25th 2007, 8:10 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Selling Agents - Perth, Recommendations

I'll PM you xx
Old Jun 25th 2007, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

smokin69 has a spectacular aura aboutsmokin69 has a spectacular aura aboutsmokin69 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by lil_ol_wine_drinker_me
To all of you who have already sold properties & headed elsewhere can you recommend a selling agent or more importantly is there one that you would not recommend, PM me if you dont want to name & shame them publicly.
Hi,i am about to put my house on the market and i am going through a company called 'goprivate.com.au check out the site.
Old Jun 25th 2007, 3:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Betty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond repute

We did it ourselves and sold on the first day of opening. We had a For Sale sign made up, plonked it in the garden along with the date of the home open, advertised in the West Australian paper and had a home open. We accepted the highest offer on our house during the home open then the rest was left with the settlement agent, it couldnt have been easier. I really wouldnt pay an agent as it is a sellers market and they dont do a lot for their money.
Old Jun 26th 2007, 12:13 am
Forum Regular

lil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nice

Thanks for the Responses, thinking about doing it myself now & daunted at the legal side of things, will look into it deeper & try to save myself that $15-16,000 quoted by many Real Estate Agents.
Old Jun 26th 2007, 1:03 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know where you are but my friend recently sold (within a week) through Dave Holland of Peard Lawrence in Joondalup. She said she would use him again.
Old Jun 26th 2007, 6:20 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by northernbird
I don't know where you are but my friend recently sold (within a week) through Dave Holland of Peard Lawrence in Joondalup. She said she would use him again.
Thanks for that, will call him & see if he can do the same for me!