Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Selection Criteria - How to address it

Selection Criteria - How to address it

Old Apr 15th 2005, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all
Default Selection Criteria - How to address it

No need to say that since my visa got granted today, its almost impossible for me to do any work! While browsing the web looking for jobs, i found really interesting pages about how to reply to a selection criteria.

Let me know what you think. Personally I find it very interesting and I am going to start applying for many positions, just to practice this technique:

http://www.uqu.uq.edu.au/employment/...eria/base_view
http://www.uqunion.uq.edu.au/employm...oncriteria.pdf
http://www.oesr.qld.gov.au/about_us/...s/emselecr.pdf

happy fabie :-)
Old Apr 15th 2005, 2:41 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Selection Criteria - How to address it

hey fabie congratulations on the visa. Must be a fabulous feeling!

Haven't looked at the links yet, but I will do

Shirley
Old Apr 15th 2005, 3:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ub40fan
hey fabie congratulations on the visa. Must be a fabulous feeling!

Haven't looked at the links yet, but I will do

Shirley
Thanks Shirley! Hasnt sunk in yet!!! but passport has already been mailed to Berlin for evidencing!!!!

fabie
Old Apr 15th 2005, 3:23 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by swissfabs
Thanks Shirley! Hasnt sunk in yet!!! but passport has already been mailed to Berlin for evidencing!!!!

fabie
Why Berlin ifyou live in Switzerland? Some useless information for you - I was living there when the wall came down. That is my claim to fame. I have my own bit of the wall.
Old Apr 15th 2005, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Why Berlin ifyou live in Switzerland? Some useless information for you - I was living there when the wall came down. That is my claim to fame. I have my own bit of the wall.
Cause there is no OZ embassy in Switzerland... :-)
Old Apr 15th 2005, 4:42 pm
Where I want to be

That would make sense then.
Old Apr 15th 2005, 5:14 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

You have your visa Fabie - fantastic!

Hope everything you are concentrating on proves as successful! Hint - haven't seen you on Dieters for Oz for a day or two!

Binbird
Old Apr 16th 2005, 1:06 am
Forum Regular

dolly1 is a jewel in the roughdolly1 is a jewel in the roughdolly1 is a jewel in the roughdolly1 is a jewel in the rough

No need to say that since my visa got granted today, its almost impossible for me to do any work! While browsing the web looking for jobs, i found really interesting pages about how to reply to a selection criteria.

Let me know what you think. Personally I find it very interesting and I am going to start applying for many positions, just to practice this technique:

hi have a look on jobs.wa.gov.au & seek
also here you will find tips on applying & selection criteria- Dolly
Old Apr 16th 2005, 1:50 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

And even if there was, not every Australian embassy has a visa office.

Jeremy
Old Apr 21st 2005, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

dolly1 is a jewel in the roughdolly1 is a jewel in the roughdolly1 is a jewel in the roughdolly1 is a jewel in the rough

try this http://www.careerone.com.au/resource...-22548,00.html dolly
Old Apr 21st 2005, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dolly1

thanks dolly, this is the best i have ever seen... !!!

fabie
Old Apr 21st 2005, 12:50 pm
A New Day at Mid-Night...

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: Selection Criteria - How to address it

fabie
Best and Reliable as well...
you can also watch mycarrer.com.au
Hope it helps...

PS: Congratulations for the visa grant...
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 5:31 pm
A New Day at Mid-Night...

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice
Smile Re: Selection Criteria - How to address it

fabie
I did not realize but 2 points added..
Thanks for the karma.