Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Seen any of these in Oz?

Seen any of these in Oz?

Old Nov 9th 2005, 2:46 pm

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Seen any of these in Oz?

Think it's time to quit being a biker chick?
Attached Thumbnails Seen any of these in Oz?-pic28145_1.jpg  
Old Nov 9th 2005, 2:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Seen any of these in Oz?

Originally Posted by Bella Donna
urghhhh, did i see spiders legs???!!!!
Old Nov 9th 2005, 2:50 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

... You've just put me off my tea !

Old Nov 9th 2005, 2:58 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

I really like the shorts, does anyone know where I can get some?
Old Nov 9th 2005, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

:scared:
Old Nov 9th 2005, 3:09 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

bbbbblllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggg ghhhhhhhhhhh:scared:
Old Nov 9th 2005, 3:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
bbbbblllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggg ghhhhhhhhhhh:scared:
IS the guy in the hat booking her?
Old Nov 9th 2005, 4:10 pm
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Bella Donna,

Peeerllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeee tell me that's NOT you???

If it is, I will stop using this forum forever with a real nasty taste in my mouth!
Old Nov 9th 2005, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

Just had another, closer look at the pic (I know, sick aren't I? ) What's she showing him inside her jacket??!!!!
TJ
Old Nov 9th 2005, 5:55 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

*gags*
Old Nov 9th 2005, 6:18 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Crikey, what on earth does the front look like????? :scared:

D D
Old Nov 9th 2005, 6:33 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

arr but have your seen one of these ???
Attached Thumbnails Seen any of these in Oz?-rude027.jpg  
Old Nov 9th 2005, 8:37 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by steve`o
arr but have your seen one of these ???
Hey steve'o who said you could post my pic i am all embarrassed now lol
Poshrice
Old Nov 10th 2005, 3:46 am

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
Bella Donna,

Peeerllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeee tell me that's NOT you???

If it is, I will stop using this forum forever with a real nasty taste in my mouth!

I do need to lose some weight, but if I looked like that I would commit suicide!!!

Seriously, I am horrified by the number of hugely obese people in Oz. I thought they would all be slim beach babes/hunks, but they're worse than the UK!! I have seen some women here who make me feel like Twiggy!!

Sue
Old Nov 10th 2005, 4:06 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Did you take the pic????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.