Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Seeking Sharon Walker

Seeking Sharon Walker

Old Oct 15th 2007, 3:18 pm
Just Joined

Jonathan Davis is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Seeking Sharon Walker

This is a desperate request for Sharon Walker, formally of Lincoln in the UK. I urgently need Sharon, or anyone knowing her to contact me.

Many thanks in anticipation,

Jon
Old Oct 15th 2007, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of
Default Re: Seeking Sharon Walker

bump
Old Oct 15th 2007, 10:05 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonathan Davis
This is a desperate request for Sharon Walker, formally of Lincoln in the UK. I urgently need Sharon, or anyone knowing her to contact me.

Jon
You could try White pages online search.
http://www.whitepages.com.au/wp/initResSearch.do
It won't allow a search without narrowing the parameters down to individual states though. If you don't know the general area you'll have to try each state in turn.
Old Oct 15th 2007, 10:16 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Jon
needle and haystack spring to mind ...

good luck ... why are you trying to find her?
(sorry, being nosy i know, but im bored )
Old Oct 16th 2007, 12:28 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Do we know what country she lives in or even if she is still with us I would assume it's a very common name. Good luck. Have you tried Friends Reunited etc or even Walkers in Lincoln.
Old Oct 16th 2007, 2:48 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Do we know what country she lives in or even if she is still with us I would assume it's a very common name. Good luck. Have you tried Friends Reunited etc or even Walkers in Lincoln.
you mean the crisp company? (chips for the aussie amongst us)

i think we need more details, and perhaps a reason to look
if it's not a good reason i'd suggest a slight fabrication such as she is the sole beneficiary of a millionaire's will
Old Oct 16th 2007, 3:29 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
you mean the crisp company? (chips for the aussie amongst us)

i think we need more details, and perhaps a reason to look
if it's not a good reason i'd suggest a slight fabrication such as she is the sole beneficiary of a millionaire's will
Would it help if I changed my name
Old Oct 16th 2007, 5:29 am
Forum Regular

mark937 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Would it help if I changed my name
sounds like a dodgy debt collector request to me!
Old Oct 16th 2007, 5:30 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by mark937
sounds like a dodgy debt collector request to me!
we think alike
Old Oct 16th 2007, 6:57 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Won't change my name just yet. Need more info
Old Oct 16th 2007, 7:11 am
Just Joined

Hello again.. i know it sounds very strange.. and a little hit and miss..

Sharon lived in Lincoln up until recently, but it came to light she has moved to Oz. I have no idea where/which state but without going into too much detail on a public forum it's difficult to explain.

If a senior member would like to email me, i can explain fully and ask them to vouch for my sincerity.

She's not in any trouble, neither am i. I'm not a stalker, debt collector, ex or weirdo....!! Thats's why i registered with my own name.

If a Mod can email me i will explain. All i can say, to satisfy peoples natural inquisitivness is that my family mean the world to me and i will do what ever possible to ensure it stay's that way. Sharon has information that can help me.

Many thanks again for any help you can give.

Jon
Old Oct 16th 2007, 7:15 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Don't worry about us - we all generally witter on like this Is there anyone in Lincoln who might have more info on her. As I put before, it's not an unusual name and obviously with 20 million odd folk here, without more info (on her not your personal stuff) none of us can help much.

Good luck.
Old Oct 16th 2007, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Speargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really nice

Hello again.. i know it sounds very strange.. and a little hit and miss..

Sharon lived in Lincoln up until recently, but it came to light she has moved to Oz. I have no idea where/which state but without going into too much detail on a public forum it's difficult to explain.

If a senior member would like to email me, i can explain fully and ask them to vouch for my sincerity.

She's not in any trouble, neither am i. I'm not a stalker, debt collector, ex or weirdo....!! Thats's why i registered with my own name.

If a Mod can email me i will explain. All i can say, to satisfy peoples natural inquisitivness is that my family mean the world to me and i will do what ever possible to ensure it stay's that way. Sharon has information that can help me.

Many thanks again for any help you can give.

Jon

try facebook...the Aussie section! sign up for facebook and set your network to Australia then do a search of her name and any friends or relatives she may have there- Good luck mate!
Old Oct 16th 2007, 7:32 am
Just Joined

At the risk of upsetting some people back here this is all i know about her.

If certain people back here read this and know what i'm doing it could cause big problems/more problems for me.. but here goes...!!

Sharon was married to a guy over here, has two kids who's names i'd rather not put up.. but anyone knowing her would know that their names start with C***e and L***s. I understand she moved to Oz recently taking her kids with her. (nothing wrong with that)..

She is approx. 35 and lived off Skellingthorpe Road. We had a brief conversation several years ago on the phone when she gave me some vital information, i could really do with her giving that information to someone else who has my daughters interests very much at heart..

Sharon's information could prevent me losing my daughter for good..

Many thanks,

Jon
Old Oct 16th 2007, 7:53 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Ooohhh, how exciting!

The plot thickens.....this is like a real life detective show!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.