See Ya

Old Oct 3rd 2003, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road
Default See Ya

Thought I should announce my week away.

Dont want to let the forum trolls from the Uk think they had got rid of yet another live aussie poster.

Think of me fluffing around at weddings and fluffing around with moo cows and jackaroos.

Feel free to have a bitch about me while I am gone

Tatty Bye for now and dont kill each other. Love Peace and Harmony one and all

Now now Tinaj
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 6:21 am
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future
Default Re: See Ya

Originally posted by dotty
Thought I should announce my week away.

Dont want to let the forum trolls from the Uk think they had got rid of yet another live aussie poster.

Think of me fluffing around at weddings and fluffing around with moo cows and jackaroos.

Feel free to have a bitch about me while I am gone

Tatty Bye for now and dont kill each other. Love Peace and Harmony one and all

Now now Tinaj
I will make sure there not mean Dotty.......on the other hand i dont think you need a watch dog..........:scared: ......
Have a good time at the wedding and watch "ya" back with them moo cows lol................
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 6:36 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Duck the punch!
Attached Thumbnails See Ya-palpitating.jpg  
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 6:36 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Have a great time Dotty. Got loads of questions about tourism on the Sunshine coast to ask you when you get back.

Debs
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 6:43 am
Nov 27th 2003: Brisbane

BrisbaneBrummie is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a great holiday Dotty........dont worry, i'm sure the forum will survive!

.....missing you already!

......has she gone?.................

OK everyone..........get out the booze!
LOL
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

I'm off on me jollies next week too so I'll be back in a week with tales of our happy camping trip. More to the point - just HOW many mossie bites we got.

Bye y'all

Diane