Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Second Viewing...Gulp

Second Viewing...Gulp

Old Mar 30th 2005, 3:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Nikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Second Viewing...Gulp

Originally Posted by fraser
I didn't know manchester had got that rough
Why do you think we want to get away. LOL!!!!
Old Mar 30th 2005, 3:31 am
Sydneysider & loving it!!

molloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the rough

I didn't know manchester had got that rough
B*stard! Ahh well saves me £1230!!

Old Mar 30th 2005, 3:52 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by molloymj
B*stard! Ahh well saves me £1230!!

Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:42 pm

molloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the rough

Update

Hi all!

Our prospective buyer upped his offer yesterday from £120k to £122k (Due to us being stamp duty exempt), so we are going to accept.

Fingers crossed if everything goes smoothly, we will have the money before we move......2 months today we set off!!!

:scared:

Good luck to all those moving and selling houses!!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:12 pm
Now in Mandurah

Pauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the rough

Good news glad someone is getting there with the house moving fiasco..
Hope it all goes according to plan for you.
we have dropped ours by 35k since Oct to hopefully get it moving. Still nothing. We are desperate!!!!!! But glad to hear it is happening to someone..
Pauline
Old Mar 31st 2005, 9:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond repute

Update

Hi all!

Our prospective buyer upped his offer yesterday from £120k to £122k (Due to us being stamp duty exempt), so we are going to accept.

Fingers crossed if everything goes smoothly, we will have the money before we move......2 months today we set off!!!

:scared:

Good luck to all those moving and selling houses!!
Excellent news, I had my fingers crossed for you, to some £2k is neither here nor there but convert that to Aus$ and it is better than nothing!!!

I hope the rest of the sale runs smoothly!

Nikki
Old Mar 31st 2005, 9:43 pm

Thanks Pauline and Nikki, I have sent you both some Karma!

Looking back, it was worthing holding out for 24hrs for the extra 2k. At the time it was mighty stressful!

Good luck to you both.

Mike.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 9:45 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Pauline and Nikki, I have sent you both some Karma!

Looking back, it was worthing holding out for 24hrs for the extra 2k. At the time it was mighty stressful!

Good luck to you both.

Mike.

Congratulations, not long now to start your new life.

Best wishes Fraser
Old Apr 1st 2005, 12:31 am

Congratulations, not long now to start your new life.

Best wishes Fraser
Cheers mate!

Like your camp, dancing Spiderman by the way!
Old Apr 1st 2005, 12:32 am

Cheers mate!

Like your camp, dancing Spiderman by the way!

He's very popular
Old Apr 1st 2005, 2:57 am
blossom

Well done you, hope your good luck is contageous !

Blossom

Old Apr 1st 2005, 5:25 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations babe,really pleased for you,hope it all goes well

tracey
Old Apr 1st 2005, 6:03 am
Now in Mandurah

Pauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the rough

I phoned up estate agent to have a go etc, find out whats going on or not going on for him to say, its the market etc etc. And I think we have got it on at the right price now.... For him to then say by the way we have a viewing for you tomorrow about 11oclock is that ok. They are 1st time buyer, yeah right where did he find them and how much is he paying them to view our house, it is up for 340K what 1st time buyer can afford that, oh yeah they could of won the lottery or something..

Anyway fingers crossed for us everyone, you never know these could be the ones.....