Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Seasonal greetings from Adelaide

Seasonal greetings from Adelaide

Old Dec 23rd 2007, 10:05 pm
In New Yorshire

tyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud of
Default Seasonal greetings from Adelaide

Wishing you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a very safe ,happy and prosperous New Year.

May Your Visas arrive swiftly

or

Your house in the UK sell.

or

Your move here be painless.

or

Your flight be a good one.

or

your settlement here be easy.

or

If you are here and settled - enjoy your new life.

Feel free to add more
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

seanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really nice
Default Re: Seasonal greetings from Adelaide

I'll second that

Merry Christmas to you and yours

Last edited by seanandmaria; Dec 23rd 2007 at 10:12 pm. Reason: Bloody typos
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 10:15 pm
A Returning Member!!

Sham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by tyke
Wishing you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a very safe ,happy and prosperous New Year.

May Your Visas arrive swiftly

or

Your house in the UK sell.

or

Your move here be painless.

or

Your flight be a good one.

or

your settlement here be easy.

or

If you are here and settled - enjoy your new life.

Feel free to add more

May you get ALL the rpresents you asked for!!
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 10:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas ( from the other end of Adelaide )

May your TV work OZ

or

May your MIL spontaneously combust

Old Dec 23rd 2007, 10:33 pm
In New Yorshire

tyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wendy
Merry Christmas ( from the other end of Adelaide )

May your TV work OZ

or

May your MIL spontaneously combust

Or "Dear Santa" please give me something which will deter ants from my house:curse:

Oh - and my dogs DO like the dogfood in Oz
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 10:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Or "Dear Santa" please give me something which will deter ants from my house:curse:

Oh - and my dogs DO like the dogfood in Oz

So do the damn ants!
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 10:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Tyke,

I'll take all of the above please!

I hope you get;

something which will deter ants from your house

some palatable, (to your dogs) dogfood

and more use out of the ledge at the end of your pool...

A very Happy 2008 too.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 10:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Wendy,

Hope you get a bulk delivery of ex-lax and your MIL likes chocolate.....

A very Happy 2008 too.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 10:49 pm
In New Yorshire

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Thanks Tyke,

I'll take all of the above please!

I hope you get;

something which will deter ants from your house

some palatable, (to your dogs) dogfood

and more use out of the ledge at the end of your pool...

A very Happy 2008 too.
Thanks................How do you know what I get up to on that ledge????
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 10:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi Wendy,

Hope you get a bulk delivery of ex-lax and your MIL likes chocolate.....

A very Happy 2008 too.
My MIL is OK with me, it's my OH that hates her

Same to you.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 10:53 pm
In New Yorshire

Same to you.

Ain't got any now......we are orphans

Mrs Tyke has promised a good home for me
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 10:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks................How do you know what I get up to on that ledge????
You should be careful what you post on threads about swimming pools......Some of us have long memories

Same to you.
LOL. I hope your OH gets his wish then!
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 10:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ain't got any now......we are orphans

Mrs Tyke has promised a good home for me

I'm an orphan too

I hope Mrs Tyke doesn't think she has to act like your MIL from now on?
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 10:59 pm
In New Yorshire

I'm an orphan too

I hope Mrs Tyke doesn't think she has to act like your MIL from now on?
Ewwwww!!!!!!!!!!! Perish the thought!!!!
Old Dec 24th 2007, 1:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Glasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond repute

May your Gravy taste like Bisto even if it's not

Merry Christmas to all

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.