Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Screenshots of Perth

Screenshots of Perth

Old Mar 22nd 2006, 5:58 am
Banned

Widdi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really nice
Default Screenshots of Perth

Hi all,

Just a little treat, thought some of you would like some shots of Perth.

These are screenshots from our forthcoming Virtual tour CDROM - where you can spin around in all of these shots plus 150 more.

Enjoy,

John

Old Mar 22nd 2006, 5:59 am
Banned

Widdi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really nice
Default Re: Screenshots of Perth

A few more for you

Old Mar 22nd 2006, 5:59 am
Banned

and more!!

Old Mar 22nd 2006, 6:10 am
Forum Regular

davykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud of

WOW those are great MORE PLEEEEAAASE

I take it that is the site you got them from but i cant seem to get it to do anything except the demo picture of sydney
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 6:28 am
Banned

Yep - Sorry

Sooooo busy with the application that the website is lacking

New one released soon
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 6:53 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Screenshots of Perth

Originally Posted by Widdi

Absolutely fantastic, really makes me feel homesick.

Man alive, I really miss those big, wide, beautiful (clean!) streets, and all those modern buildings.
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 8:12 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Just what I needed !!

Feeling happier today already thanks for that!!

kris xx
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 9:32 am
Home at last

michellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to all

Great pics! Thanks.

Although I am LOL at the shot of a deserted St George's Tce at night.

Michelle
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 9:37 am
Banned

sassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to behold

brilliant shots but wheres all the people tucked up in bed
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

Paul Fitz will become famous soon enough

and more!!

Are there any of Brisbane Pleeeease

MK
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

and more!!

Great pictures, We hope to seeing them through our own eyes again in 29 days. Can't wait to get out there now.

Nicky & John
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 12:09 pm
Banned

They are deserted because they are not just pictures they are from our virtual tours.

And because of this I`m sure you understand that we have to be careful about photographing closeups of people.
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 12:17 pm
Banned

sassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to behold

They are deserted because they are not just pictures they are from our virtual tours.

And because of this I`m sure you understand that we have to be careful about photographing closeups of people.
what im saying is though for future migrants to perth to see the main terrace of perth totally dead at night wouldnt stir any idea of excitement and all those that live in perth know exactly thats what it is like at 7 in the evening and if your lucky you may see people window shopping in their pyjamas .
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 12:48 pm
Banned

Yes -

I was told today by an old Irish Man

"you can get upto hullabaloo in Pertt but I`d be bu**ered if you could get upto any scullduggery"

It is a bit dead - but this is a charm I think - you can find a bit happening in Subi - but not alot
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 1:08 pm
Banned

Yes -

I was told today by an old Irish Man

"you can get upto hullabaloo in Pertt but I`d be bu**ered if you could get upto any scullduggery"

It is a bit dead - but this is a charm I think - you can find a bit happening in Subi - but not alot
i admire your honesty ,yes subi isnt to bad for a beer and leederville and mt lawley but id give northbridge a miss these days

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.