Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

scottish nurse coming over to melbourne in march, anyone be kind enough to meet up?

scottish nurse coming over to melbourne in march, anyone be kind enough to meet up?

Old Oct 29th 2011, 1:19 pm
Just Joined

funkyashbash is a jewel in the roughfunkyashbash is a jewel in the roughfunkyashbash is a jewel in the roughfunkyashbash is a jewel in the rough
Default scottish nurse coming over to melbourne in march, anyone be kind enough to meet up?

Hi guys, my names Ashley. I'm a mental health nurse working here in Glasgow. I'm 24 been qualified and working for addictions and child protection for the past 2 and a bit years. I'm planning to move to Melbourne in a years time the now (Oct 2012) for good however i'm coming out to Melbourne for a holiday/visit in march 2012 for 3 weeks. My flights are all booked. Would anyone kindly meet up with me for some drinks and show me around the city. Will be travelling myself. Highly appreciated it. Thank you