Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Scots going to Oz

Scots going to Oz

Old Nov 3rd 2006, 11:49 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scots going to Oz

Originally Posted by Margaret3
See you all tomorrow and as usual will be by myself , its a long story something to do with bag packing in Asda
Aw well, you can keep me company Margaret See you all tomorrow in Walkabout around 1pm.

Gill
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 11:52 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
Aw well, you can keep me company Margaret See you all tomorrow in Walkabout around 1pm.

Gill

Hi guys,

Have a good one, remember and have a drink for me!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

See you all tomorrow and as usual will be by myself , its a long story something to do with bag packing in Asda
Aw never mind Margaret at least you are still coming.

See you tomorrow.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 8:52 pm
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute

we wish we could be there tomorrow with you guy`s but we aint gonna make it.

Margaret you let that new hair do down and have a few for us,

Wowwww really looking forward to this, am gonna try and get someone to do my Sunday shift so i can drink with a clear conscience, too old to get rat arsed and go to work now

Gill , will i recognise you, are you mega slim now , am just the same , a little older and ehhhhhh, yes fatter , but will be sporting a new hair do, to cheer me up
Old Nov 4th 2006, 2:04 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Is that the time!?! I better hit the hay if im going to get there for 1ish tomorrow!
Old Nov 4th 2006, 8:56 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brido
Is that the time!?! I better hit the hay if im going to get there for 1ish tomorrow!
Hi all,
Am still planning to come at the mo however both OH and I not feelin 100% and our oldest was up last nite, or very early this morn depending how you look at it, throwing up. So need to speak to SIL and check she still will look after him. She's a GP but even so not good with sickness Hope to see you's later. may be after 1 tho.
Andrea
xx

Last edited by acbh2; Nov 4th 2006 at 9:15 am.
Old Nov 4th 2006, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

gordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to all

SEE ALL YOU GUYS LATER TODAY. IT WILL BE GOOD TO MEET YOU ALL. WE WILL TAKE WALKABOUT BY A STORM.

ANY IDEAS HOW MANY OF US ARE GOING?????

LAURA AND GORDON
Old Nov 4th 2006, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

sharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by gordon&laura
SEE ALL YOU GUYS LATER TODAY. IT WILL BE GOOD TO MEET YOU ALL. WE WILL TAKE WALKABOUT BY A STORM.

LAURA AND GORDON
seems like quite a few, we probably get there around 3pm . we have to drop my son off at his pals in montrose 20mins further north before heading down to glasgow.see ya soon
sharon and ricky
Old Nov 4th 2006, 9:55 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sharon45
seems like quite a few, we probably get there around 3pm . we have to drop my son off at his pals in montrose 20mins further north before heading down to glasgow.see ya soon
sharon and ricky
Have a VB for me & enjoy the day. Looking forward to meeting the Melbourne crew in the future
Old Nov 4th 2006, 9:56 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gordon&laura

LAURA AND GORDON
You two and me and Julie makes 4!!! Lol.

Should be plenty i think.Walkabout has reserved a bit for us to seat about 20 people.Its boooked under the name "OZ Bound".

See you both there for a or two!

Brido+Jules
Old Nov 4th 2006, 10:11 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Me and Gill definately going, althought i wont be there till 2pm , but i'll be there

As Bordy says think i'll have a VB, not tried them before
Old Nov 4th 2006, 10:13 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Me and Gill definately going, althought i wont be there till 2pm , but i'll be there

As Bordy says think i'll have a VB, not tried them before

Enjoy my Aussie newspaper to Mags.
Old Nov 4th 2006, 10:22 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bordy
Enjoy my Aussie newspaper to Mags.

pmsl , i know its a beer Gill pointed it out the last time
Old Nov 4th 2006, 10:26 am
The Godfather

pmsl , i know its a beer Gill pointed it out the last time
Yeah VB is a beer but Gill is bringing an our local paper (Which I posted to her) for you to read ya nutter.
Old Nov 4th 2006, 10:37 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bordy
Yeah VB is a beer but Gill is bringing an our local paper (Which I posted to her) for you to read ya nutter.

PMSL , sorry got the wrong end of the stick, as usual

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.