Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

From Scotland to Oz.

From Scotland to Oz.

Old Feb 1st 2005, 5:22 am

LittleL is on a distinguished road
Talking From Scotland to Oz.

Hi all
Just a quick hello for my first post. Been lurking around for a wee while now and you all seem a friendly bunch figured it was about time to post.

Been here for over a year and have just applied for my defacto spouse visa (Aussie boyfriend) so fingers crossed that all goes well and i will be here for a long time to come.

Until next time...
Old Feb 1st 2005, 6:45 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: From Scotland to Oz.

Originally Posted by LittleL
Hi all
Just a quick hello for my first post. Been lurking around for a wee while now and you all seem a friendly bunch figured it was about time to post.

Been here for over a year and have just applied for my defacto spouse visa (Aussie boyfriend) so fingers crossed that all goes well and i will be here for a long time to come.

Until next time...

Hi Little L, are you in Melbourne or Scotland just now? Hopefully catch up with you at one of the Melbourne meets, us Scots are badly outnumbered by these Poms at the moment.
Old Feb 1st 2005, 6:49 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Hi Little L, are you in Melbourne or Scotland just now? Hopefully catch up with you at one of the Melbourne meets, us Scots are badly outnumbered by these Poms at the moment.
i might just have to nip doon and sort them oot fur yae mate
hey wheres ma google mail??????

little L, why has it taken u so long to post?
Old Feb 1st 2005, 7:31 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by soapy

G Mail on its way Big Yin
Old Feb 1st 2005, 7:32 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

G Mail on its way Big Yin
thanx mate
Old Feb 1st 2005, 11:46 am

No reason...to be honest...you all seem a friendly bunch.
Old Feb 1st 2005, 11:49 am
Master of verbal pish©

No reason...to be honest...you all seem a friendly bunch.
well we are
and dont take so long for your next post lol
cos i told u so
Old Feb 1st 2005, 11:52 am

well we are
and dont take so long for your next post lol
cos i told u so
Thats good to hear...its nice to read some british chat from time to time.
Old Feb 1st 2005, 11:54 am
Master of verbal pish©

Thats good to hear...its nice to read some british chat from time to time.
well get yourself to the meets. they are a really nice bunch down your way
Old Feb 1st 2005, 12:30 pm
The Godfather

well get yourself to the meets. they are a really nice bunch down your way

That scared her off.
Old Feb 1st 2005, 1:26 pm

That scared her off.

ha...i dont scare that easy...catching up with my buddies on MSN in the UK.
Old Feb 1st 2005, 7:18 pm
Master of verbal pish©

ha...i dont scare that easy....
you say that now, but wait till u see bordy