Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

science has gone!!!

science has gone!!!

Old Jul 22nd 2005, 10:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: science has gone!!!

Originally Posted by karenjc
I'm embarrassed to admit it but i watch big brother to. I am going to use this thread as therapy and get it out of my system. The boring one-- boring and makes me angry, Derek--sly and thinks to much of himself, Kemal-- chick who is a p*"^k, oral ( no one calls here by her correct name ) get a refund on ya boob job, makosi--a true politician,a born liar, Craig-- when he's not up Anthony's backside, a bit to emotional, Anthony-- best of a bad bunch.There you go cheaper than rehab :scared:
don't be embarrassed, some people watch eastenders!! craigs love for anthony is brilliant, and slightly wierd coz the nice geordie lad doesn't see it why refund on boob job? and i would say derek's the p*"^K!!!!

rehab's for eastender watchers

steve
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 10:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Haven't you got anything better to do on a Friday night?
Jim

I'm afraid not. Was hoping to continue chuckling at the photos thread but it seems to have slowed down a bit. I can't post pictures cos I'm a bit thick really. That threads the funniest thing on here for a while.

Anyway, due to that I had to resort to watching Big Brother

Tracey
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 10:47 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey.d
I'm afraid not. Was hoping to continue chuckling at the photos thread but it seems to have slowed down a bit. I can't post pictures cos I'm a bit thick really. That threads the funniest thing on here for a while.

Anyway, due to that I had to resort to watching Big Brother

Tracey

Well now that I know your a nurse I was going to put a new picture of your self up. But, all the nurse pictures I found were X-rated and I didn't want a slap in the face...........

Jim
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 10:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

rehab's for eastender watchers

steve[/QUOTE]
See i knew there was help out there, many thanks feeling better already
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

Well now that I know your a nurse I was going to put a new picture of your self up. But, all the nurse pictures I found were X-rated and I didn't want a slap in the face...........

Jim
jim,

please accept slap on face, just to wake you up to the fact that you are a bb junkie!!! just come out, it won't hurt

steve
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jacknat

jim,

please accept slap on face, just to wake you up to the fact that you are a bb junkie!!! just come out, it won't hurt

steve
NO NO NO NO its not true, i only turned over while the world tidily winks championship was at a break. It was a honest mistake GOV
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 11:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Jim
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 11:04 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

jim,

steve

Okay yes I could be a BB junkie. However, in my defence I would like to say that during Big Brother the missus owns the remote so there for I can not change the channel. So for the sake of keeping my tackle in one piece I forfeit my right to protest............

Jim
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 11:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Okay yes I could be a BB junkie. However, in my defence I would like to say that during Big Brother the missus owns the remote so there for I can not change the channel. So for the sake of keeping my tackle in one piece I forfeit my right to protest............

Jim
sorry jim, not excepted not enough non loving bb evidence!!!! i bet its even on your favourites
steve
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jim

ha,ha likely excuse. Obviously in denial
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 11:13 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

I liked Science. He was infinitely preferable to that pumped-up, fake-titted, scheming, scum-bag Orlaith. I wouldn't care, but her fake tits aren't even very good - it's like someone flogged her a couple of freezer-bags full of Swarfega and said "here love, stick these where your bee-stings are - the men will come running". Craig makes my skin crawl every time he opens his slimy gob, Makosi's a manipulative biffer, Eugene's like a walking insomnia-cure, Derek's clearly given up getting up other people's arses and has gracefully ascended up his own and Kamal is two hair-grips short of a beehive. The only one doesn't make you wish the Macmillan government had pursued a eugenics policy is Anthony.

Not that I watch it or anything.
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 11:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Hutch
I liked Science. He was infinitely preferable to that pumped-up, fake-titted, scheming, scum-bag Orlaith. I wouldn't care, but her fake tits aren't even very good - it's like someone flogged her a couple of freezer-bags full of Swarfega and said "here love, stick these where your bee-stings are - the men will come running". Craig makes my skin crawl every time he opens his slimy gob, Makosi's a manipulative biffer, Eugene's like a walking insomnia-cure, Derek's clearly given up getting up other people's arses and has gracefully ascended up his own and Kamal is two hair-grips short of a beehive. The only one doesn't make you wish the Macmillan government had pursued a eugenics policy is Anthony.

Not that I watch it or anything.
You're obviously not a BB addict then eh,Hutch?
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 11:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thumbs up Re: science has gone!!!

You're obviously not a BB addict then eh,Hutch?
hutch,

embrace your bb side!! it suits you!!
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 11:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

hutch,

embrace your bb side!! it suits you!!

Old Jul 22nd 2005, 11:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey,

do you realise what you've started!!!! are you the mole!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.