schools on web?

Old May 24th 2006, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

lawrenson is an unknown quantity at this point
Question schools on web?

Where can we find a list of schools on the web?
We need both public and private. I have searched in different places but there must be a simpler way!!
Where is Wendy when I need her?

thanks, Lawrenson
Old May 24th 2006, 4:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Luma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: schools on web?

Where are you planning to go to in Oz?

Originally Posted by lawrenson
We need both public and private. I have searched in different places but there must be a simpler way!!

thanks, Lawrenson
Old May 24th 2006, 4:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Luma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.isd.com.au/
Old May 24th 2006, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Luma
thank you
that was one that I have been looking at.
Is there a list of public schools?
Old May 24th 2006, 4:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

thank you
that was one that I have been looking at.
Is there a list of public schools?

Need to know where you are going, I have links to some schools in Adelaide
Old May 24th 2006, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by WendyC
We have been looking at going to VIC as our subjects are in demand but since we are going to have to get sponsorship we are not going to narrow the options. So we could be looking at SA, VIC & NSW. Initially we were going to register in VIC and then see what info we can get from the other states.

Feedback is that they are crying out for teachers at secondary level and the education dept in VIC have said that our ages should not be a problem as schools are looking for experience.

It's just getting in that's the problem!!

Lawrenson
Old May 24th 2006, 5:14 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

If you are going to Queensland go to:-

www.education.qld.gov.au

Click on Directories - School directories, then click on search at the bottom of the page.
This brings up all the schools in Qld - hundreds of them

Julie. x
Old May 24th 2006, 5:15 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Whoops, we posted at the same time.
Try www.education.vic.gov.au

Julie. x
Old May 24th 2006, 5:43 pm
Im here!!!!!!

Dianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud of

I have a PDF file of Victoria's 2005 VCE results if you would like a copy so you can see which secondary schools are the best performers.

I also did a little exercise on a MS Excel spreadsheet (a shortlist of good secondary schools based on these results for my 11 year old daughter) if you would like either (pm me). Also, I can recommend a brilliant book I sent for on the internet called 'Hobsons Guides: The Good Schools Guide 2006: Victoria. Tells you everything from key facts about the schools, % of boys to girls, uniform policy, fees to extra curricular activities on offer and interestingly, the % of leavers going on to work/university. I found it very useful...........find it at. It took about 5 days to arrive.
http://www.isubscribe.com.au/title.cfm?ID=2406

Diane.
Old May 24th 2006, 5:54 pm
Im here!!!!!!

Dianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud of

Whoops, meant 2006 results! Thilly me...
Old May 24th 2006, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
Whoops, we posted at the same time.
Try www.education.vic.gov.au

Julie. x
cheers!
been on there for ages now...too much info!!
Old May 24th 2006, 6:03 pm
Bloomin' well done it!!!!

ladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC

Ooh Wendy - -I've struggled with Adelaide schools - - could you let me have the links please?

xRachx
Old May 24th 2006, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dianej
I have a PDF file of Victoria's 2005 VCE results if you would like a copy so you can see which secondary schools are the best performers.

I also did a little exercise on a MS Excel spreadsheet (a shortlist of good secondary schools based on these results for my 11 year old daughter) if you would like either (pm me). Also, I can recommend a brilliant book I sent for on the internet called 'Hobsons Guides: The Good Schools Guide 2006: Victoria. Tells you everything from key facts about the schools, % of boys to girls, uniform policy, fees to extra curricular activities on offer and interestingly, the % of leavers going on to work/university. I found it very useful...........find it at. It took about 5 days to arrive.
http://www.isubscribe.com.au/title.cfm?ID=2406

Diane.
that looks like it will be useful, thank you. Does it have contact details for the schools?
Old May 24th 2006, 8:21 pm
Im here!!!!!!

that looks like it will be useful, thank you. Does it have contact details for the schools?
Contact details, e mial, telephone nos, name of head teachers - everything you need plus a large section all about how Victorias schooling system works and how to choose a good school based on the information supplied in the book. It was about £17 including P&P from Oz.

Hope this helps?

D
Old May 24th 2006, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond repute

thanks, Lawrenson
Here is the schools online link which has both public and private schools plus links to their websites if they have one.
http://www.eduweb.vic.gov.au/schoolsonline/default.asp

Ruth

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.