Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Schools - recommendations please...

Schools - recommendations please...

Old Jun 11th 2007, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond repute
Default Schools - recommendations please...

Looking to move out to Brisbane towards the end of the year and quite like the areas of North Lakes and Cleveland (cannot decide which yet). Can anyone recommend any really good secondary schools (either private or state) that they either use or have heard of that they are happy with. My daughter eventually wants to study engineering etc at university.

Thank you.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 10:35 pm
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Schools - recommendations please...

Originally Posted by Mrs M
Looking to move out to Brisbane towards the end of the year and quite like the areas of North Lakes and Cleveland (cannot decide which yet). Can anyone recommend any really good secondary schools (either private or state) that they either use or have heard of that they are happy with. My daughter eventually wants to study engineering etc at university.

Thank you.
Our daughter went to Kedron High http://www.kedronshs.eq.edu.au from October 05 until we moved to Gold Coast in June 06.
Its a great school and she settled in quickly. Its too far to travel from Cleveland but if you choose North Lakes it is worth considering.
Old Jun 13th 2007, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the reply i have checked out the link very impressed a definite considerarion. I guess no one else on expats has kids at school or maybe cant be bothered to recommend.
Maybe i should have asked Can anyone reccomend a decent beer
Old Jun 13th 2007, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

doub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mrs M
Thank you for the reply i have checked out the link very impressed a definite considerarion. I guess no one else on expats has kids at school or maybe cant be bothered to recommend.
Maybe i should have asked Can anyone reccomend a decent beer
Hi Mrs M,

Cleveland - http://www.ormistoncollege.com.au

This is where our children go - and I can't recommend it enough
Old Jun 30th 2007, 9:03 am
tedeschicat

tedeschicat is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi can anyone recommend schools in cleveland for a 7 and 10 year old please? any advise would be great!

Originally Posted by doub
Hi Mrs M,

Cleveland - http://www.ormistoncollege.com.au

This is where our children go - and I can't recommend it enough
Old Jun 30th 2007, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

goingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to all

Hi

We are heading for Cleveland on 25th July, and have boys of 10 and 12. I am going to try and get them into Cleveland Primary, and Cleveland High.
They have their on website where you can see some info about them, and i have had some really positive replies from others on this site about Cleveland High school being really good.

Good luck....
Old Jun 30th 2007, 2:09 pm
tedeschicat

tedeschicat is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Thanks for that we have just come back from validating our visa's house is on the market and just gathering as much info as poss.. I bet you cannot wait until 25th then soooo jelous.
Good luck

Originally Posted by goingozwards2007
Hi

We are heading for Cleveland on 25th July, and have boys of 10 and 12. I am going to try and get them into Cleveland Primary, and Cleveland High.
They have their on website where you can see some info about them, and i have had some really positive replies from others on this site about Cleveland High school being really good.

Good luck....