Reload this Page >

Schools in Perth

Schools in Perth

Old Mar 9th 2007, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

KingKenny7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Schools in Perth

Evening All,

Can anyone recommend a state or private school in Perth please ? Its hard to even start looking at the burbs until we know whether the schools will let the bin lids in ?? They are 5 and 12,
Thanks
Old Mar 9th 2007, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

butch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Schools in Perth

HI

We are in Duncraig (NOR), my 5 year old goes to Glengarry Primary School which is a good state school. There is also a private school there too on the same road which is St Stephens School which has a very very good reputation, hope this helps a little........
Michelle
Old Mar 9th 2007, 10:38 pm
Just Joined

price28 is an unknown quantity at this point

In joondalup there is a great little joondalup primary i know people whos kids go there its a state school, road name Jolstra crescent.
There is also edgewater primary which is good too my little bro went there thats state.
The middle school is mater dei private its in edgewater sort of opposite primary school.
Then there is lake joondalup baptist college this is private but it is an excellent school i know a large number of the students and also i know a few adults and there kids go there and they think it is great too. Its in Joondalup too. This is all NOR.
I think if you look up the local councils on the internet you should be able to find the schools in that area too.
Good Luck
Jo
Old Mar 10th 2007, 12:30 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KingKenny7
Evening All,

Can anyone recommend a state or private school in Perth please ? Its hard to even start looking at the burbs until we know whether the schools will let the bin lids in ?? They are 5 and 12,
Thanks
I have just said this in another thread. Perth is a city of well over a million people. Narrow it down by asking if you want to be close to beach, city, river. What job do you do, do you need to be near a train station. www.aussiemove.com ha a good suburb listing with details of schools.
Old Mar 10th 2007, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

KingKenny7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all your reply's

Take your point northern bird but just trying to get an idea as the kids are the main priority. We have thought about Joondalup and Duncraig.
Old Mar 10th 2007, 10:07 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KingKenny7
Thanks for all your reply's

Take your point northern bird but just trying to get an idea as the kids are the main priority. We have thought about Joondalup and Duncraig.
Joondalup and Duncraig are both nice suburbs with nice schools, you won't go far wrong with either of them.
Old Mar 11th 2007, 12:20 am
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
Joondalup and Duncraig are both nice suburbs with nice schools, you won't go far wrong with either of them.
...because they have "nice parents"'.

Schools might still be crap.
Old Mar 11th 2007, 4:04 am
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by NKSK version 2
...because they have "nice parents"'.

Schools might still be crap.
yes they might be. My daughters old school was considered a reasonable school but last year got a bad teacher. She has now moved schools because we moved suburbs and it now very clear just how bad the teaching was last year as she has a bit of catching up to do with her classmates.