Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Schools in Perth

Schools in Perth

Old May 28th 2006, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

macker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Schools in Perth

Siren and Brian,

We would be comfortable enough when we sell our house here so would be looking at taking out a small mortgage when we get to Perth. Of course we would be renting a house first just to get a feel for all the different areas. We would love to narrow it down to just a couple of suburbs to concentrate on.

Little Bear,

Thanks for that. I'll have a look at that site.
Old Jun 1st 2006, 12:39 pm
Banned

connaust is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Schools in Perth

Ditto, agree with most posts, state school are as good if not better than private/public schools, and cheaper. I am an education counsellor and attended both cheers Andrew
Old Jun 10th 2006, 5:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

macker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

Just bumping this up. I have been doing some more research and have definitley decided on a state school. Would anyone have any input on these areas and their schools please?

Quinns Rock and the primary school there.
Connolly and Connolly primary
Carramar
Kinross
Joondalup
Currambine
Duncraig.
Iluka and Beaumaris primary (think thats the spelling??)

Looking forward to any opinions. Thanks
Old Jun 10th 2006, 11:14 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by macker
Hi,

Just bumping this up. I have been doing some more research and have definitley decided on a state school. Would anyone have any input on these areas and their schools please?

Quinns Rock and the primary school there.
Connolly and Connolly primary
Carramar
Kinross
Joondalup
Currambine
Duncraig.
Iluka and Beaumaris primary (think thats the spelling??)

Looking forward to any opinions. Thanks

Well I am in Duncraig and the kids go to Glengarry (which is in Duncraig) and think it is a fantastic school. Teachers seem to care about the kids.
Old Jun 11th 2006, 2:27 am
www.perthcrest.com.au

The Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
Well I am in Duncraig and the kids go to Glengarry (which is in Duncraig) and think it is a fantastic school. Teachers seem to care about the kids.

I think the class sizes are 20 in each for our two kidddies at Davallia - yr 1 and yr 3

Nicola
x

Last edited by The Vallies; Jun 11th 2006 at 2:29 am.