Reload this Page >

Schools & living in North Lakes nr Brisbane

Schools & living in North Lakes nr Brisbane

Old Jul 25th 2012, 8:11 pm
Just Joined

Emccondichie is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Schools & living in North Lakes nr Brisbane

Hi there,

Moving to North Lakes February next year as got a job in Caboolture. Anyone got advice about schools? Have one kid in primary & 1 in secondary school. Also kids want to know about the spiders in North Lakes lol! Thanks folks as any advice greatly appreciated,
Elizabeth
Old Jul 26th 2012, 3:13 am
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of
Default Re: Schools & living in North Lakes nr Brisbane

Originally Posted by Emccondichie
Hi there,

Moving to North Lakes February next year as got a job in Caboolture. Anyone got advice about schools? Have one kid in primary & 1 in secondary school. Also kids want to know about the spiders in North Lakes lol! Thanks folks as any advice greatly appreciated,
Elizabeth
Not in a stage where I can comment on how good or bad school system is (my son is going pre-school at the moment). Mango Hill (adj to North Lakes) recently open public school. There seem to be a state college in North Lakes which seem to attract quite a number of people as well. The local magazine also advertise quite a bit private schools too.

I have seen spiders size of (Oz) 50 cents couple of time which I squashed immediately. Among other things, you will see wild Kangroos quite often, and occasionally Koalas as well.

Good luck with your move
Old Jul 26th 2012, 4:52 am
Forum Regular

Poitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nice

Good luck with the move - also in NL - kids at two different schools - one doing brilliantly and one doing okay. We are doing public systems but as previous poster said plenty of private schools in area.

Won't make any comment about schools on here, but you do need to be in the catchments areas if you want to go to a certain public school.

Hear good things about Mango hill..............

your welcome to pm me if you need more info.
Old Jul 26th 2012, 6:01 am
Just Joined

Emccondichie is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks folks for ur help x
Old Aug 27th 2012, 4:00 am
Forum Regular

futureoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all we are moving to NL in december, we have been in NSW for 3 years cant wait to get to brissy any advice would be well appreciated thanks in advance
Old Jul 15th 2013, 12:09 pm
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi moving to mango hill area in 7 weeks, does anybody commute to the city? My husband has a job in Windsor just wondering if its going to be an issue commuting from mango hill, also any info on the state school? Thanks colleen