School Trips?

Old May 8th 2006, 12:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute
Default School Trips?

My eldest has just brought a letter home from school with regards to a school trip next year.
She would love to go,5 days skiing. Unfortuneatly for her, we will be in oz by then.
So i was just wondering what sort of trips to the aussie schoolkids go on?

Thanks
Jo
Old May 8th 2006, 1:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: School Trips?

Originally Posted by MJELNC
My eldest has just brought a letter home from school with regards to a school trip next year.
She would love to go,5 days skiing. Unfortuneatly for her, we will be in oz by then.

Thanks
Jo
My kids love the trips here, they have a great time.
My son is going in 2 weeks time for 5 days to Rockingham.
They are going to Freemantle Gaol, at night time.
Ten pin bowling.
Swimming.
Visist to Museum.
Building a raft and seeing if it will float.
Bootscooting [whatever that is]
Theatre sports
Rafting and loads of other stuff. The best thing is they are not allowed to take money or food, everything is provided.
The cost was 313 per student all inc. But we raised 6000 dollars . so its $195 each.
Denise
Old May 8th 2006, 11:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJELNC

Thanks
Jo
My daughter is going on school camp in July and they are going to Sydney and Canberra.
They are going to :

Taronga Park Zoo
Sydney Opera House
National Capital Exhibition in Canberra
Discovery Centre
Museum
Canberra Deep Space Communication Complex
Nature Reserve
Parliament House
Snow fields sledging

It has cost a total of $490 for the week which I didn't think was bad
Old May 8th 2006, 11:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

My son went Sking at Mount Hotham last year, had a great time, he'd skied in Europe and thougth this was great as well. My daughter has also been to 'camp' which her school does at the beginning of the school year for 'bonding'. She was dreading it, but, had the best time ever, lots of outward bound stuff.

Tracey
Old May 8th 2006, 11:58 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

my kids went on their first ever school camps last year

my son 8 went to an island just 30 mins from here for 5 days..stayed in cabins......he hated the food but had a ball

my daughter then 9 went to Tannum Sands near Gladstone...they had a ball....came back in the same clothes she went in lol manky wee sod

They cant wait till their camps this year

H

Ps this was the first time the kids had been away from us for more than two days...was a bit weird...pity they didnt go at the same time mind you lol
Old May 9th 2006, 4:16 am
Born to be ignored

JaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond repute

My boy went to the Whitsundays for a week last year, and this year he'll be going to Canberra, taking in Dubbo Zoo and the Perisher Blue snowfield on the way.

Jane
Old May 9th 2006, 1:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks to everyone who replied.

The school my eldest goes to wanted £750 for her to go skiing .

The oldest two have been away to dol-y-moch(wales) for four days where they did abseiling,canoeing etc...

I am sure that they will love their ozzy trips.
Jo