Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

School Bayside area opinions please.

School Bayside area opinions please.

Old Apr 10th 2011, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

jomac1290 is just really nicejomac1290 is just really nicejomac1290 is just really nicejomac1290 is just really nicejomac1290 is just really nicejomac1290 is just really nicejomac1290 is just really nicejomac1290 is just really nicejomac1290 is just really nicejomac1290 is just really nicejomac1290 is just really nice
Smile School Bayside area opinions please.

Hi All
I have found four schools which all look impressive on the web. We will obviously be considering these areas to live. Please feel free to give opinions on schools or areas. We will of course visit all prior to our decision but its good to read a variety of view points too.

Victoria Point High school

Wynnum High State School

Wellington Point High School

Cleveland State High school

Thanks in advance

Jo x
Old Apr 11th 2011, 12:24 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: School Bayside area opinions please.

i can only say from personal experience of VP and Cleveland,but it is very much dependant on the child.My Eldest Daughter has attended both and i would choose Cleveland anyday day over VP,but having said my youngest would have been fine @ either.I believe the standard and expectations on the kids r certainly higher @ Cleveland,they also appear to have more of a static staff group there.My daughter was more accountable for her actions and(lack of) school work @ Cleveland.I could go on,but its very individual to the child,but my choice would be Cleveland everytime.
Good Luck
Donna
Old Apr 11th 2011, 6:52 am
Forum Regular

jomac1290 is just really nicejomac1290 is just really nicejomac1290 is just really nicejomac1290 is just really nicejomac1290 is just really nicejomac1290 is just really nicejomac1290 is just really nicejomac1290 is just really nicejomac1290 is just really nicejomac1290 is just really nicejomac1290 is just really nice
Smile Re: School Bayside area opinions please.

Thanks Donna
I know it's down to individual child but it's a good base to get variety of opinions.
Jo x
Old Apr 11th 2011, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

Question Re: School Bayside area opinions please.

Anyone else with personal experience of these schools?

Jo x
Old Apr 13th 2011, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

Do the kids in the bayside area not go to school

Only kidding just wanted to bump up the post so i may get some replies

Jo x
Old Apr 14th 2011, 12:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jomac1290
Do the kids in the bayside area not go to school

Only kidding just wanted to bump up the post so i may get some replies

Jo x
LOL well mine do!!

I don't have personal experience of the schools, mine go to a different one, so this is based on what I have heard from others.

Of that list, the two which seem to get the best said about them are Cleveland and Wellington Point.

Wynnum I have not heard good things about at all.

Victoria Point I have heard good and bad about. Some people have been very happy with it, whereas others have not had a good word to say.

If I was choosing, I would probably go for Cleveland.

Love

Rudi
x
Old Apr 14th 2011, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Rudi
Thats good to know
Jo x
Old Apr 14th 2011, 8:35 pm
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute

If you want to look at results, then the govenment has this site.

http://www.myschool.edu.au/SchoolSearch.aspx