Saying goodbyes

Old Nov 9th 2006, 6:20 am
Forum Regular

Desire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Saying goodbyes

Yes it is awful I thought i was quite a strong person emotionally, but i was wrong. Cried like a baby when it came to the goodbyes.

When i first explained to our daughter (aged 10 at the time) that we were taken her to Australia for what we thought would be a "better life", she replied " why is it a better life, your taking me away from my family?"
Couldn't answer that one! And 17 months later those words still haunt me
Although she has settled really well.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 6:40 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Show little or no emotion & NEVER look back ...
Old Nov 9th 2006, 2:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jad n rich
Saying goodbyes shortly to another 3 expat familes going back to various parts, hate it turnover of people since we have been here is so high.

Stood at the school gates last week waving goodbye to a family we will in reality probably never see again, my little ones best friend, totally heart wrenching.
hello all
my wife says that it will be a very sad day when the children have to say goodbye to there friends at school as they do have lots of them . never mind they will make new friends but we are also leaving some good friends aswell
its all sad and its also fun because of our new adventure
Dave