Reload this Page >

Save an absolute fortune with FREE phone calls

Save an absolute fortune with FREE phone calls

Old Feb 17th 2005, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

BillyGoatGruff is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Save an absolute fortune with FREE phone calls

Originally Posted by spottydog
How much credit do you have (you have to pay for calls to people not on skype and this is called SkypeOut)
i think the answer to this one is zero!

I use skypeout for work, it's bloody good - works out at about 3c a minute to call UK/Europe/US/NZ (landlines) - whilst no chaper than using an apple (or similar) calling card, it does at least save on the cost of a local call.

For poms wanting to call here, i'd suggest looking at telediscount as you can call landlines in oz for a penny a minute from the UK

BGG
Old Feb 17th 2005, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

wongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nice
Default Re: Save an absolute fortune with FREE phone calls

We use Skype too to call landlines. Beware 56k modem users - the time delay can be horrific. Better with broadband (no surprise there, then).

I think BT do a similar thing too via its "BT Communicator" service. Don't know anyone else that uses it though.