Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sausages & Chocolate

Wikiposts

Sausages & Chocolate

Old Nov 30th 2005, 10:20 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sausages & Chocolate

Originally Posted by steandleigh
Reckon we should start a support group, for those affected by home brand mediocrity.....

Can't remember anything in the brochure about eating products in plain red and white packaging, can you?
No definitely not, it's not that bad though
Old Nov 30th 2005, 10:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
No definitely not, it's not that bad though
Must pick my bottom lip up off the floor and remind meself I'm in "Orstralia", who needs food anyway when we have the heat, the flies and the humidity!!!!!
Old Nov 30th 2005, 10:27 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to jump in on the tail end of this thread....but for those that love their chicken sausages....try the Chicken Kiev sausages from Lenards.....OMG....sen-bloody-sational!!
Old Nov 30th 2005, 10:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Am loving the ad's at the bottom, I wonder what "Arnolds smoked sausage" really looks like?!
Old Nov 30th 2005, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Hels
Sorry to jump in on the tail end of this thread....but for those that love their chicken sausages....try the Chicken Kiev sausages from Lenards.....OMG....sen-bloody-sational!!
Getting a tad excited about a sausage, aren't we Hels?
Old Nov 30th 2005, 10:30 pm
Account Closed

Am loving the ad's at the bottom, I wonder what "Arnolds smoked sausage" really looks like?!

Not getting that advert.... No pics then???
Old Nov 30th 2005, 10:31 pm
Account Closed

Getting a tad excited about a sausage, aren't we Hels?

Hmmm....no comment on the grounds it might incriminate me....

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Who? where?
BE Forum Addict

Typical, the ad's gone and now i look like a perv......
Old Nov 30th 2005, 10:32 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmm....no comment on the grounds it might incriminate me....
what with that and your different types of bush ....
Old Nov 30th 2005, 10:34 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by possoms
what with that and your different types of bush ....

You keep the sausages and my bush outta this you naughty, naughty girl!!!

~looking for an angelic smilie~
Old Nov 30th 2005, 10:35 pm
Account Closed

Who? where?

Leonards....you know the place that sells all the different types of chicken products? They do a kiev chicken sausage...its really really good
Old Nov 30th 2005, 10:36 pm

Leonards....you know the place that sells all the different types of chicken products? They do a kiev chicken sausage...its really really good
Nope I'm obviously a chicken sausage virgin
Old Nov 30th 2005, 10:45 pm
Account Closed

Nope I'm obviously a chicken sausage virgin

Well then if you come up to Bendigo at any stage, I will take you to leonards and take your chicken sausage cherry!!
Old Nov 30th 2005, 10:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well then if you come up to Bendigo at any stage, I will take you to leonards and take your chicken sausage cherry!!
They have cherries in them too?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.