Sat Nav ??

Old Jun 7th 2005, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough
Question Sat Nav ??

We head out to the gold coast 15th june, and my partner John thinks we should get sat nav to help us get around .

Any of you out there who have got it ? prices, recomendations, etc,.

any info greatly appreciated..

Lesley
Old Jun 7th 2005, 8:27 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sat Nav ??

Originally Posted by JJL family
We head out to the gold coast 15th june, and my partner John thinks we should get sat nav to help us get around .

Any of you out there who have got it ? prices, recomendations, etc,.

any info greatly appreciated..

Lesley
we use one here mark travels alot with work it was about £300 and you can buy different maps for different countries its really good not bought the aAussiemap yet but will before we go
Old Jun 7th 2005, 9:08 am
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of

Wouldn't bother. Distances are longer but just buy a $27 refadex. I thought we'd need a sat nav system (i like gadgets!!) but it's not that hard to get around. Personally, I think that places are better signposted over here.

R
Old Jun 7th 2005, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough

this may sound dumb ??

but what is a refedex
Old Jun 7th 2005, 11:11 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

A copy of the yellow pages is all you need on the GC - all the info is in there
Old Jun 7th 2005, 11:59 am
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JJL family
this may sound dumb ??

but what is a refedex
The oz equivilant of an A-Z. Honestly, I'm gadget-mad and usually would sell a spline to get something like sat-nav but it's not really necessary. Places are very well signposted over here. You just need to take the time to get accustomed to place names and their rough whereabouts and then you'll be fine.

Sorry - really tired - probably a few typos!

R