Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sandown emigrate exhibition

Sandown emigrate exhibition

Old Mar 9th 2006, 8:15 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of
Question Sandown emigrate exhibition

Hi all, just wounded who was going to the emigrate show at Sandown next weekend?
we've got tickets to go on Friday and was wondering if we might be seeing any of you lot
Old Mar 9th 2006, 8:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sandown emigrate exhibition

Originally Posted by sparks124
Hi all, just wounded who was going to the emigrate show at Sandown next weekend?
we've got tickets to go on Friday and was wondering if we might be seeing any of you lot
Try this thread
Old Mar 10th 2006, 11:43 pm
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute

We are going but on the Sunday!!
Old Mar 11th 2006, 10:13 am
kch
Forum Regular

kch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of light

Do you need tickets to attend? If so, where do you get them from? We're thinking of going ourselves.
Old Mar 11th 2006, 10:26 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kch
Do you need tickets to attend? If so, where do you get them from? We're thinking of going ourselves.
You can get tickets on the door on the day.
Old Mar 11th 2006, 10:49 am
kch
Forum Regular

kch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
You can get tickets on the door on the day.

THanks Julie. Do you know roughly how much the tickets are? Have been searching on the web for info and found this on the website: "Advance ticket bookings are now closed but you will be able to purchase tickets on the door! Please check national newspapers for special voucher offers." Does anyone know which national papers the vouchers are in? Are they in them all everyday? Cheers.
Old Mar 11th 2006, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by toon williams
We are going but on the Sunday!!
Hubby and I are going Sunday
Old Mar 11th 2006, 5:10 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FRAYNE
Hubby and I are going Sunday

We're heading that way but on Sat as is Fluffythecampfireslayer! :scared:

Oh i nearly forgot plus PP on Sat
Old Mar 11th 2006, 5:23 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by alan and sam
We're heading that way but on Sat as is Fluffythecampfireslayer! :scared:

Oh i nearly forgot plus PP on Sat
we would have gone over the weekend but we have read that others that have been on sat/sun that the stall holders couldn't spend as much time with them as they would have liked. so hopefully it will be worth the day of work
Old Mar 11th 2006, 6:13 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kch
THanks Julie. Do you know roughly how much the tickets are? Have been searching on the web for info and found this on the website: "Advance ticket bookings are now closed but you will be able to purchase tickets on the door! Please check national newspapers for special voucher offers." Does anyone know which national papers the vouchers are in? Are they in them all everyday? Cheers.
I think from memory the tickets cost about £10 for adults.
I sometimes get a discounted voucher in our local paper, but haven't had one this time round
Old Mar 12th 2006, 11:06 am
kch
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
I think from memory the tickets cost about £10 for adults.
I sometimes get a discounted voucher in our local paper, but haven't had one this time round
Thanks again Julie. I think we'll pop down there at the weekend (probably Sunday), so may see you there.
Old Mar 17th 2006, 8:36 pm
s**t rolls down hill

to those that are going to Sandown just let you know my thoughts.

if you are looking for an agent then there are several for you to go and talk to, we didn't speak to any as we already have ours.

shippers, if you are looking for a shipper then you will have your pick to talk to, there must be about ten of them.

money exchange, there are three or four different companies that deal in these things, we had a good talk to HIFX. they spent quite some time with us so full marks for them.

all the states had there own representatives there if you need to speak to them. although when i asked about an electricians licence i was telling them more than they knew.

banks, i can only remember seeing three banks, Westpac, ANZ and Commonwealth.

food there is expensive as with any of these places. one sandwich, one bottle sprite, one yogurt and organic juice drink over £9.00

if you haven't been before, be careful as it's spread over three floors. when you first walk in all you see is the property expo. you will have to walk some way past all of this to get to the emigrateshow on the lower floor. on the second floor it's split into two rooms one for canada and the other of Australia the thirdfloor is completely for Australia

by the way there is a bar there for all you boozers
Old Mar 17th 2006, 8:38 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

by the way there is a bar there for all you boozers

PHEW!!!!!

Had me worried for a while!!!!!!
Old Mar 17th 2006, 8:41 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alan and sam
PHEW!!!!!

Had me worried for a while!!!!!!

I remember the woman representing the NT last year, she had noone at her stand, all her leaflets lay untouched.

They were handing out NT orchids and she gave me one. Got a bit concerned as I was the only one walking around with it.

We should go and see them Sam, just to make them feel loved.
Old Mar 17th 2006, 8:43 pm
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I remember the woman representing the NT last year, she had noone at her stand, all her leaflets lay untouched.

They were handing out NT orchids and she gave me one. Got a bit concerned as I was the only one walking around with it.

We should go and see them Sam, just to make them feel loved.

definately, can't bear for anyone to be nicky no mates!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.