Sandown

Old Mar 14th 2005, 9:51 am
Oz Wannabe

jtimkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sandown

i was thinking of going to sandown on the friday for a few hours (kids in tow)
are any of you lot meeting up in the day on friday at all ?
be nice to meet some other families going to help settle the wife done after our last fialed trip out there.....

cheers

john
Old Mar 14th 2005, 10:07 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sandown

Originally Posted by jtimkey
be nice to meet some other families going to help settle the wife done after our last fialed trip out there.....

cheers

john
Hi John,

quite a bunch of us are meeting up on the SATURDAY after the show from 4pm onwards. If you can change your plans to Saturday, here are the details:

Any time after 4pm on saturday the 19th march,at "the Monkey Puzzle beefeeter" at chessington. Its situated on the A243, 2 miles from j9 of the m25 towards Kingston. It's right next door to a Travel Inn: go to
http://www.premiertravelinn.com/pti/home.do and type "Chessington" in the Find-A-hotel section at the bottom right of the web page. You'll get the address and a little map.

Gina

P.S. If you do a search on here for "sandown", you'll see who is coming.
Old Mar 15th 2005, 2:36 am
Forum Regular

numbers is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Hi John,

quite a bunch of us are meeting up on the SATURDAY after the show from 4pm onwards. If you can change your plans to Saturday, here are the details:

Any time after 4pm on saturday the 19th march,at "the Monkey Puzzle beefeeter" at chessington. Its situated on the A243, 2 miles from j9 of the m25 towards Kingston. It's right next door to a Travel Inn: go to
http://www.premiertravelinn.com/pti/home.do and type "Chessington" in the Find-A-hotel section at the bottom right of the web page. You'll get the address and a little map.

Gina

P.S. If you do a search on here for "sandown", you'll see who is coming.

Hi Gina, I think we have spoke before, ME and Claire are going, so hope to meet you all there. Im new to all this so may need some encouragement
Old Mar 16th 2005, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jtimkey

cheers

john

Hi

We're going Friday but with no kids in tow (thanks Mum & Dad xx !)