sandown

Old Mar 19th 2005, 10:13 am
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sandown

Originally Posted by gsb
I should have said, in true Blackadder style, "And how would the condemned like to plead?"

And as for forgiving............well ok, just zis once.
Right, I'll consider myself slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce.
Old Mar 20th 2005, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

wongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nice

Well this thread is so impossibly long that I'm not ganna search to detemine who set up the meet - but anyhow to thank whoever did. We enjoyed the meet, as usual. Apologies to all for the behaviour of the bambina....she finds the conversation of adults sooooo boring.

And when those soon to be Melbournites finally get their BE login sorted out, you must PM us.

Also, Gary and Tracey, we're thinking of going to the Midlands meet (April 17th???)....are you two meet junkies going?

Neil , Pat and Indigo
Old Mar 21st 2005, 7:56 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wongstonn
Well this thread is so impossibly long that I'm not ganna search to detemine who set up the meet - but anyhow to thank whoever did. We enjoyed the meet, as usual. Apologies to all for the behaviour of the bambina....she finds the conversation of adults sooooo boring.

And when those soon to be Melbournites finally get their BE login sorted out, you must PM us.

Also, Gary and Tracey, we're thinking of going to the Midlands meet (April 17th???)....are you two meet junkies going?

Neil , Pat and Indigo
Hi

Don't worry about Indigo, everyone was saying how sweet she was. I think Tracey and my Sam organised it (any excuse ). But I can claim credit (or blame?) for the West Mids meet on 17th April. Tracey and Gary are coming and I think Derek and Kate plus the other Sam and her husband may have been recruited too. We may top the 50+ people that attended the last one in January at this rate. The old thread about the meet seems to have split into 2 with a Black Country one spawning from it so I will restart one a bit later.
Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:04 am
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by worzel
Hi

Don't worry about Indigo, everyone was saying how sweet she was. I think Tracey and my Sam organised it (any excuse ). But I can claim credit (or blame?) for the West Mids meet on 17th April. Tracey and Gary are coming and I think Derek and Kate plus the other Sam and her husband may have been recruited too. We may top the 50+ people that attended the last one in January at this rate. The old thread about the meet seems to have split into 2 with a Black Country one spawning from it so I will restart one a bit later.

I was thirsty all day yesterday Worzel, must have been dehydration!

Wonder why?

Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Neil , Pat and Indigo
hi niel, yes worzel is right it did end up being a bit of joint effort as alot of them seem to,and of course we re going to the midlands meet, wouldnt miss it for the world,that ll be meet number 10...cant believe it,have we missed any,lol,oh well any excuse look forward to seeing everyone there.

tracey
Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

wongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nice

Do meets north-of-Watford always get better turnouts? Leeds was a two day affair and Midlands a 50+ affair and is spawning baby meets?
Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Do meets north-of-Watford always get better turnouts? Leeds was a two day affair and Midlands a 50+ affair and is spawning baby meets?
lol,the meet in the midlands has had the best turn out yet, we ve had 2 in our home town peterborough and not had many at them,might have another try before we go though,mind you some of the quieter ones can be just as good,depends on who turns up really,we ve made lots of friends through meets, im going on a girlie night out with some of em from my area soon,lol look out..here we come.
I think we should be an expert on travel inns by the time we get o oz,i think we took over the one is weekend anyway.Dont know wht we ll do once we get over there,we ll have to start them up there and we ll be traveling through the states to get to them,lol

tracey
Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:52 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scissors
lol,the meet in the midlands has had the best turn out yet, we ve had 2 in our home town peterborough and not had many at them,might have another try before we go though,mind you some of the quieter ones can be just as good,depends on who turns up really,we ve made lots of friends through meets, im going on a girlie night out with some of em from my area soon,lol look out..here we come.
I think we should be an expert on travel inns by the time we get o oz,i think we took over the one is weekend anyway.Dont know wht we ll do once we get over there,we ll have to start them up there and we ll be traveling through the states to get to them,lol

tracey
Hi Tracey

Sam asked at reception about getting a loyalty card for Premier Travel Inn's because we have used them so much recently but unfortunately they don't do one.

If you organise another Peterborough meet Sam and me will try and make it, especially if it is a Saturday so we can stay over (we can probably claim that we will do some sight seeing as we haven't been in that area before but it'll only be an excuse)

I think the meets will definitely continue once we get over there. I am not saying we will fly coast to coast every few months but there will be plenty of local ones (we will make sure of that) and the occassional trip to the Gold Coast is bound to happen too.
Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by worzel
Hi Tracey

Sam asked at reception about getting a loyalty card for Premier Travel Inn's because we have used them so much recently but unfortunately they don't do one.

If you organise another Peterborough meet Sam and me will try and make it, especially if it is a Saturday so we can stay over (we can probably claim that we will do some sight seeing as we haven't been in that area before but it'll only be an excuse)

I think the meets will definitely continue once we get over there. I am not saying we will fly coast to coast every few months but there will be plenty of local ones (we will make sure of that) and the occassional trip to the Gold Coast is bound to happen too.
definately,we l still need to get together,it ll be fun,internal flights are quite cheap,and you ll have somewhere to stay so probably wont be any more expensive than what we re doing at the moment.
I ll let you know about the peterborough meet,i ll ask a few of the others about dates.

tracey