Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Same **** Different Bucket!!!!!!

Same **** Different Bucket!!!!!!

Old Oct 22nd 2005, 10:37 am

martin and sharon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Same S!it Different Bucket!!!!!!

Originally Posted by walla1
the bucket was between me legs you muppet.

How big is your bucket? or is it that you have got bandy legs?
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 10:40 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by arkon
Maybe, who knows, I didn't like Sydney much and I'm not too keen on where I am now. But a lot of my problems are endemic to the country as a whole I think. If we can we might try and rent up Brisbane way first before coming back but that depends on how quich the house sells.

Probably be good to try another state. Good luck wherever you end up.

Suzy x
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 10:47 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by martin and sharon
How big is your bucket? or is it that you have got bandy legs?
big bucket and bandy legs.

now remind me, what was the original question that started this thread off?
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fireeater
Well if it doesn't matter, can we now take this thread totally off topic, and start talking about washing machines
i like white ones
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 10:49 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jacknat
i like white ones
hello Steve, fancy seeing you in here

big bucket and bandy legs.

now remind me, what was the original question that started this thread off?

The question was "what kind of washing machine have you got, or do you use a mangle and a dolly tub?
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Seems to me that lots of people are leaving the UK for any number of reasons, it does not mean that they hate this country, i for one love my country unfortunately its whats happening to my beautifull country that i dont like and i fear for my lovely young daughters future. Now it just may be that a move to the other side of the globe wont work out at all but you know at least we will be able to say that we gave it a go instead of sitting on our arses whingeing about it and doing nowt. Then again on the other hand this just may be the move of a lifetime that works out for us all. What im trying to say is does it bloody matter why people try a move to oz??? i mean really in the big scheme of things who gives a toss why people are making the move, the big fella up there is doing some serious culling on the planet at the moment in case anyone had missed the news so lets just do what makes us and our families happy, grab life by the balls and go for it whatever the bloody reasons, Good luck to all making the move and i hope and pray that like us it works out for you if you get through all the paperwork and crap to get there. We got a long way to go yet but i know we will get there and i 'HOPE' it works for us.

Ok thats my little soapbox over lol

Have a good day

Nev.
Account Closed

[QUOTE=walla1]big bucket and bandy legs.QUOTE

Please, not just before lunch
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 10:50 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by jacknat
i like white ones

Kelkoo are doing silver ones for £230

Front loader too.
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

hello Steve, fancy seeing you in here
hi mate, couldn't resist

as you know i love washing machines
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by suzy
Kelkoo are doing silver ones for £230

Front loader too.
what colour ????
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 10:54 am

Originally Posted by redlion
Seems to me that lots of people are leaving the UK for any number of reasons, it does not mean that they hate this country, i for one love my country unfortunately its whats happening to my beautifull country that i dont like and i fear for my lovely young daughters future. Now it just may be that a move to the other side of the globe wont work out at all but you know at least we will be able to say that we gave it a go instead of sitting on our arses whingeing about it and doing nowt. Then again on the other hand this just may be the move of a lifetime that works out for us all. What im trying to say is does it bloody matter why people try a move to oz??? i mean really in the big scheme of things who gives a toss why people are making the move, the big fella up there is doing some serious culling on the planet at the moment in case anyone had missed the news so lets just do what makes us and our families happy, grab life by the balls and go for it whatever the bloody reasons, Good luck to all making the move and i hope and pray that like us it works out for you if you get through all the paperwork and crap to get there. We got a long way to go yet but i know we will get there and i 'HOPE' it works for us.

Ok thats my little soapbox over lol

Have a good day

Nev.
Not finding fault with going, i just don`t want some miserable b8st8rd spoiling it for me before i even get there.

Enjoy life
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 10:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by martin and sharon
Can anyone tell me the answer to what I originally asked? Why do the majority of Brits reurn to the U.K? Is it because of the state of the country or is because of homesickness?
Your not going to get brits returning to the UK writing I am going back to escape drugs, violence, dole bludgers, chicken flu whatever because they have the advantage of having lived in and seen both countries they know it happens everywhere.

Many made the move as they thought it would be so wonderful here it would compensate for loss of family, as you can see, clearly for many it didnt.

The posts that flare up these arguments are usually ones along the lines of #$^%!! happened in the UK and I cant wait to escape the dump, once you live here those posts do unfortunately come across as that person has obviously not done much research then!! especially when they are punctuated with such ill feeling and malice toward the place as if its the only country on earth it would happen
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 11:03 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

"But I being poor have only my dreams. I have laid my dreams beneath your feet.
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams". (W B Yeats)

G
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 11:05 am

Originally Posted by jad n rich
Your not going to get brits returning to the UK writing I am going back to escape drugs, violence, dole bludgers, chicken flu whatever because they have the advantage of having lived in and seen both countries they know it happens everywhere.

Many made the move as they thought it would be so wonderful here it would compensate for loss of family, as you can see, clearly for many it didnt.

The posts that flare up these arguments are usually ones along the lines of #$^%!! happened in the UK and I cant wait to escape the dump, once you live here those posts do unfortunately come across as that person has obviously not done much research then!! especially when they are punctuated with such ill feeling and malice toward the place as if its the only country on earth it would happen
You`re missing my point. I am going to Australia full of enthusiasm and expectations. To have people comparing it to the UK say there are the same problems just pisses me off. I`m not so naive as to think that Australia is perfect and paradise, but i do think that it has got more to offer than where i am living now. Yes UK has got it`s good points, and no I don`t talk about them enough (if indeed at all), but this is to reassure myself that what i am doing is right. No-one is right or wrong but a lot of people are only half reading what i have said or are reading someone elses comments.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.