Sally murdered

Old Nov 30th 2006, 9:25 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sally murdered

Originally Posted by kellyjs
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo! You people are all EVIL!!! I cried!!!
Tis ok, so did my Mrs & my daughter.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 9:31 pm
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord Pom Percy
Home and Away fans in a state of shock tonight, Sally the shows longest running character stabbed to death.
Home n Away WITHOUT SALLY? OMG:O I can't imagine it! I cans ee I will need therapy :|
Old Nov 30th 2006, 9:33 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kiwi_child
Home n Away WITHOUT SALLY? OMG:O I can't imagine it! I cans ee I will need therapy :|
Now there's a blast from the past.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 9:40 pm
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold

Her and Alf stewart were the only 2 original characters left from when the show started in 1988.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 9:42 pm
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Now there's a blast from the past.
LOL Rossi hon. best wishes for xmas n new year hon
Old Nov 30th 2006, 9:44 pm
Jedi Princess

Originally Posted by Lord Pom Percy
Her and Alf stewart were the only 2 original characters left from when the show started in 1988.
Well if Alf goes, then the world as we know it will end!!! Who will keep us on the right moral path if Alf is no more ? :scared:
Old Nov 30th 2006, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

geordie downunder has a reputation beyond reputegeordie downunder has a reputation beyond reputegeordie downunder has a reputation beyond reputegeordie downunder has a reputation beyond reputegeordie downunder has a reputation beyond reputegeordie downunder has a reputation beyond reputegeordie downunder has a reputation beyond reputegeordie downunder has a reputation beyond reputegeordie downunder has a reputation beyond reputegeordie downunder has a reputation beyond reputegeordie downunder has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
and people in WA
Well done young un,made me laugh .
Old Nov 30th 2006, 9:51 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

and its only with Sally's stabbing that this has come to light?
Old Nov 30th 2006, 9:57 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by possoms
and its only with Sally's stabbing that this has come to light?

I think I just goofed on my karma for that post possums... You funny chick. It was meant to say LOL ...
Old Nov 30th 2006, 10:00 pm

Originally Posted by iPom
I think I just goofed on my karma for that post possums... You funny chick. It was meant to say LOL ...
thanks for the thought, i cant zap you either
Old Nov 30th 2006, 10:03 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Think yourself lucky, Ive not been zapped for 3 weeks.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 10:04 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

I used to have a crush on her when I was younger ( we are around the same age). Never did get to see her infamous video though...
Old Nov 30th 2006, 10:05 pm

Originally Posted by seang
I used to have a crush on her when I was younger ( we are around the same age). Never did get to see her infamous video though...
what's this? Sally in a mucky video :scared:
Old Nov 30th 2006, 10:05 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
what's this? Sally in a mucky video :scared:
yeah a "home" movie
Old Nov 30th 2006, 10:07 pm

Originally Posted by seang
yeah a "home" movie
bloody hell ... eww

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.