Salary in Perth

Old Jun 5th 2008, 12:07 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Salary in Perth

Originally Posted by renth
I don't dispute what this bloke said to you. You are always spot on with things financial however a house in Rockingham for $250 a week? - it has to be a total shithole surrounded by bogans.

I go back to my earlier point, why come to live in Perth if you are going to have to live in a $250 a week house in "the swinging pig". This would only represent a "step up" if you were coming from Moss Side.
The $250/week level in Rockingham will be spectacularly horrible.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Salary in Perth

Hmm we're renting a place on the West Perth/Leederville borders for $280 a week. It's close to the centre of the city, right next door to the very nice cafe strip of Oxford st and only 15 mins from the beach.

It's a two bedroom townhouse, and while it is no way spectacular is bigger than the place we rented in London for around the equivalent of $350 a week.

I for one am chuffed with the place, and I think it does show that you can get a half-decent place without having to pay ridiculous rental prices.

(we're also not surrounded by bogans )