Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Salary comparison UK - Australia

Salary comparison UK - Australia

Old Sep 17th 2011, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

MAR001 is a name known to allMAR001 is a name known to allMAR001 is a name known to allMAR001 is a name known to allMAR001 is a name known to allMAR001 is a name known to allMAR001 is a name known to allMAR001 is a name known to allMAR001 is a name known to allMAR001 is a name known to allMAR001 is a name known to all
Default Salary comparison UK - Australia

Hi guys,

I'm wondering if you can help me doing this comparison about what can be the equivalent salary in Australia (AUD) (Sydney / Melbourne) This salary is based in the Creative Industry and/or Marketing and it is in Sterling pounds:

Junior (Intern): 15 - 25
Medium: 25 - 35
Senior: 30 - 40
Medium Manager: 40 - 55
Senior Manager: 50 - 60
Head: 55 - 65
Director: 60+

Thanks in advance!
Old Sep 17th 2011, 3:07 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Salary comparison UK - Australia

Originally Posted by MAR001
Hi guys,

I'm wondering if you can help me doing this comparison about what can be the equivalent salary in Australia (AUD) (Sydney / Melbourne) This salary is based in the Creative Industry and/or Marketing and it is in Sterling pounds:

Thanks in advance!
Mycareer.com.au has a fairly good market survey section. You'd either have to narrow down your question, it is much too broad, or help yourself with the website.
Old Sep 17th 2011, 3:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance!
Is it common to use recruitment agencies in your field? If so, you could try asking a couple of them what is normal?
Old Sep 17th 2011, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

MAR001 is a name known to allMAR001 is a name known to allMAR001 is a name known to allMAR001 is a name known to allMAR001 is a name known to allMAR001 is a name known to allMAR001 is a name known to allMAR001 is a name known to allMAR001 is a name known to allMAR001 is a name known to allMAR001 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by newjersey
Mycareer.com.au has a fairly good market survey section. You'd either have to narrow down your question, it is much too broad, or help yourself with the website.
Thanks New Jersey: Indeed I'm looking for managerial to senior managerial positions. The salaries that I've found in positions matching to my profile are inconsistent and I've observed in the websites that the salaries overall are much lower that the comments I've seen here in the forum.

Bermudashorts: Thanks! yes It's common to deal with agents in my field but even though I have some expressions of interest I'm not in Sydney at the moment (moving next week)
Old Sep 18th 2011, 12:34 am
Forum Regular

Icecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud of

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance!
How big is a ball of string?

Salary will depend on the size of the organisation you are joining.

Use your creative skills to pitch as to why you are worth more......