Reload this Page >

Saint Georges Day

Saint Georges Day

Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

sludger is on a distinguished road
Default Saint Georges Day

Only 2 months to go to the big day.
We've got 300 coming to our lunch here in Perth, the tickets were all sold 2 months ago.
Check out the website http://www.saintgeorgesday.com.au

How many others are celebrating it, if you are please let us know.

Sludger
Old Feb 24th 2005, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

Yam Yam is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Saint Georges Day

Originally Posted by sludger
Only 2 months to go to the big day.
We've got 300 coming to our lunch here in Perth, the tickets were all sold 2 months ago.
Check out the website http://www.saintgeorgesday.com.au

How many others are celebrating it, if you are please let us know.

Sludger

Superb!

That web site makes me wanna book a flight for me and the misses now and come over for the bash. We dont have celebrations like that over here in the heart of the black country, which says a lot!!

Good luck and hopefully we will make next year as we move over the end of this year.

Yam Yam

Oh Just one thing, the link on the web site to Multiplex for example, what does it relate to, does someone associated with the St Georges day web work for them, if so I am looking for a job!!!
Old Feb 24th 2005, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

YAM YAM

My mate nutty Del Dorman lives in Brignorth which is just up the road from you.
I know they are having a bash, probably in high town somewhere. Brignorth is somwhere I've visited loads of times it's a great spot.
Multiplex are one of Australia's biggest builders and in fact they are building the new Wembley stadium over there.

All the best Sludger
Old Feb 24th 2005, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

YAM YAM

My mate nutty Del Dorman lives in Brignorth which is just up the road from you.
I know they are having a bash, probably in high town somewhere. Brignorth is somwhere I've visited loads of times it's a great spot.
Multiplex are one of Australia's biggest builders and in fact they are building the new Wembley stadium over there.

All the best Sludger

Ahh Bridgnorth one of my favourite drinking holes!

One of my best buddies hails from there too and infact his mother was the mayoress. Does Nutty Del Dorman, eat in the Himalaya's curry house its the best in Bridgo.

Yam Yam

Up the Wolves and sack Glenn Hoddle
Old Feb 24th 2005, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

I've actually had a curry in the himalaya in 1995 if it's the one I am thinking of, it's the first place I ever had a balti curry and del pewked up in the toilet that night.
Del is a Londoner, supports QPR as I do and met Bridget in 1972 and moved up there a few years later.
Your mate would know Del I am sure, he is a regular in the Rugby club there and lives on the Kidderminster road.

Sludger
Old Feb 24th 2005, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

I've actually had a curry in the himalaya in 1995 if it's the one I am thinking of, it's the first place I ever had a balti curry and del pewked up in the toilet that night.
Del is a Londoner, supports QPR as I do and met Bridget in 1972 and moved up there a few years later.
Your mate would know Del I am sure, he is a regular in the Rugby club there and lives on the Kidderminster road.

Sludger
Sludger That was definitely the Himalaya coz that was the only curry house up until recently.
Will be in Perth soon mate on a reccy with the misses we will have to meet up as you sound like a mine of info.

Yam Yam
Old Feb 24th 2005, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

No problem YAM YAM as long as you bring us a bottle of scrumpy from the cider house near Brignorth, by the way are you spelling Brignorth wrong or am I?
Old Feb 24th 2005, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

No problem YAM YAM as long as you bring us a bottle of scrumpy from the cider house near Brignorth, by the way are you spelling Brignorth wrong or am I?
Sludger

Far be it from me to correct anyones spelling being a thick Yam Yam, but the last time I checked it had a D in it. Ah just as I thought the power of Text messaging has just confirmed it and thats straight from a native.

Ahhh the Cider house, great memories.

Yam Yam
Old Feb 24th 2005, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

YAM YAM There's a bri(d)gnorth here in perth so I might be getting a bit confused. I'm signing off now, I'm going to watch Eatenders we're, about 2 years behind and Jamie has just kicked the bucket and alfie is running the pub.
Don't tell me what happens!!

Drop me an email from on [email protected]
I'm older than I want to admit to but I've got two young boys 8&5 how about you?
Old Feb 24th 2005, 11:33 am
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

YAM YAM There's a bri(d)gnorth here in perth so I might be getting a bit confused. I'm signing off now, I'm going to watch Eatenders we're, about 2 years behind and Jamie has just kicked the bucket and alfie is running the pub.
Don't tell me what happens!!
Dirty Den comes back. His kids have incest. Typical believable eastenders story-lines. My wife will miss seeing the latest episodes, but I`ll be crying "hallelujah!". Then again, I`ll be forced to watch the 2 year old stuff.... again. Oh God
Old Feb 24th 2005, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

Who's Den's other kid then, I know about sharon but don't tell me doctor is his love child and is it true that Phil mitchell ends up shafting Gary under the arches?