Reload this Page >

Safety Deposit Sydney

Safety Deposit Sydney

Old Jan 19th 2005, 1:05 pm
Just Joined

Sandgroper is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Safety Deposit Sydney

Hi

I am flying in and out of Sydney in Feb. I need a safe deposit box to store my valuables for at least 3 months. I am leaving the rest of my stuff with a friend. Can anyone recommend a safety deposit service in Sydney. Thanks for your help.
Old Jan 21st 2005, 1:30 pm
Just Joined

niamhcr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Safety Deposit Sydney

Hi, bumping this up because I was wondering the same thing!! if anyone has any info I'd love to hear it!
Thanks !!
Old Mar 13th 2005, 2:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Brisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sandgroper
Hi

I am flying in and out of Sydney in Feb. I need a safe deposit box to store my valuables for at least 3 months. I am leaving the rest of my stuff with a friend. Can anyone recommend a safety deposit service in Sydney. Thanks for your help.
Hi! Did you have any luck with the safety deposit box? I have just started the same thread for Brisbane.
Hope you're enjoying Sydney!
Old Mar 14th 2005, 2:02 pm
Just Joined

Sandgroper is an unknown quantity at this point

Just left all my stuff with friends in the end. However I did notice the Commomwealth Bank offered a safety deposit service on Pitt St, Sydney. The boxes themselves are very large. Hovever if you are a Commonweath account holder they do offer a very reasonable secure envelop storage. The Commonweath Bank in Brisbane may offer something similiar. Best of Luck.