Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Safety Bay Soccer Academy

Safety Bay Soccer Academy

Old Jun 17th 2007, 2:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all
Default Safety Bay Soccer Academy

Has anyone else kids been to the trials? Our son has attended 2 trials and has the third one next week and it is so nerve wrecking as he wants this so much! I just wondered had anyone else kids going through this and how are their kids coping ?
Old Jun 17th 2007, 11:47 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Safety Bay Soccer Academy

Originally Posted by clanwylie
Has anyone else kids been to the trials? Our son has attended 2 trials and has the third one next week and it is so nerve wrecking as he wants this so much! I just wondered had anyone else kids going through this and how are their kids coping ?
Our eldest is in year 10 there......LOVES IT!!!

Been really impressed with both the school and the football academy.

Good luck.....hope he gets in!!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:37 am
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all

Thank you! So can my son still attend the school even though we live in Port Kennedy? As i noticed you live in Secret Harbour or is your son in the soccer academy?
Old Jun 18th 2007, 6:14 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you! So can my son still attend the school even though we live in Port Kennedy? As i noticed you live in Secret Harbour or is your son in the soccer academy?
sorry....you've lost me!!

He goes to Safety Bay Football Academy, he's in yr 10 and and attends the school there, catches the bus (no. 168 or 118) up Warnbro Sound Ave...easy peasy!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

The soccer academy at Safety Bay High is highly recognised around WA for its excellent talents and performances. The kids in the academy are seen as quite an elite group within the school. My son is in the academy and also does very well at his general education in the school. You most certainly can attend the school and the academy living in Port Kennedy. Plenty do. Good luck to your son
Old Jun 18th 2007, 10:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Sorry Salsa, what i ment was. If he didnt get in the the soccer can he still attend that school even though we live in Port Kennedy. I thought maybe you had to be in the catchment area.

Thank you for the good lucks aswell xx Finger,toes etc crossed. But all the players so far have looked very good. Must be a tough choice for the school!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty certain he should be ok going to the school without being in the soccer academy. How is he academically? As they run a good Pathfinders programme for educationally achieving kids and the classes are usually pretty well behaved.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sunbather
I'm pretty certain he should be ok going to the school without being in the soccer academy. How is he academically? As they run a good Pathfinders programme for educationally achieving kids and the classes are usually pretty well behaved.
HI there, hes just average academically he is very sporty(whoops almost posted spotty lol). We will just have to keep all fingers crossed that he gets in!
Old Jun 19th 2007, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

BallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant future

Sorry to but into your thread but we are planning to move to WA within the next year. Both my sons are soccer daft and we wern't sure how big soccer is thier. Could you explain about soccer academy. Eldest is only 11 but has 2 Scottsh premier teams watching him to see if he can play pro-youth with them. If soccer is getting big there it would be a wieght of our minds knowing that the boys can play and there is development oppertunities.

Thanks.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BallochBiddy
Sorry to but into your thread but we are planning to move to WA within the next year. Both my sons are soccer daft and we wern't sure how big soccer is thier. Could you explain about soccer academy. Eldest is only 11 but has 2 Scottsh premier teams watching him to see if he can play pro-youth with them. If soccer is getting big there it would be a wieght of our minds knowing that the boys can play and there is development oppertunities.

Thanks.
Hi there..no worries about soccer, it big here. Safety Bay has a soccer academy attached to it. I will send you a link for it so you can read up if he is soccer mad then it is the school for him!
Old Jun 19th 2007, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

toan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to all

Hi there..no worries about soccer, it big here. Safety Bay has a soccer academy attached to it. I will send you a link for it so you can read up if he is soccer mad then it is the school for him!
hi,
could you please send me a link to,my son is also sort after here but only 9 it would be great if you could

thanks Tony
Old Jun 19th 2007, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by toan
hi,
could you please send me a link to,my son is also sort after here but only 9 it would be great if you could

thanks Tony
http://www.safetybay.wa.edu.au/

Hope this works
Old Jun 19th 2007, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

toan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to all

Thanks thats brill
Old Jun 19th 2007, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

BallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant future

Thanks alot Clanwylie. Its good to know soccer is big.

Cheers Biddy
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 12:25 pm
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: Safety Bay Soccer Academy

Originally Posted by sunbather
The soccer academy at Safety Bay High is highly recognised around WA for its excellent talents and performances. The kids in the academy are seen as quite an elite group within the school. My son is in the academy and also does very well at his general education in the school. You most certainly can attend the school and the academy living in Port Kennedy. Plenty do. Good luck to your son
my daughter is also at the academy...She loves it (up until she was spotted in year 7 at rocky beach primary mucking around by a scout and was invited to try out she had never kicked a football) now she plays for rocky on sundays and at school...Best thing that has happened starting that academy,,it helped that she made it in (one of 8 out of 400) before Australia did so well in the world cup. Suzette PS. the facilities are the best in Perth, better than Perth Glory has.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.