Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Sad Site!!!!!!!

The Sad Site!!!!!!!

Old Mar 1st 2005, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

Sydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really nice
Default The Sad Site!!!!!!!

My wife ask's me every now and then have you been on the sad site recently?

And the reason she calls it the sad site is because so many people who have make this FANTASTIC life changing trip, whinge and moan about every bloody thing they can!!!!!

To all those that are lucky enough to make the privalged transfer to Aus, ingnore the asshole's that have nothing better to do than WHINGE about EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

Life here is FANTASTIC, enbrace it, enjoy it, do all the things you dreamt about. But please do not sit and bloody WHINGE!!!!!!
Old Mar 1st 2005, 8:42 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: The Sad Site!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Sydney The Dog

And the reason she calls it the sad site is because so many people who have make this FANTASTIC life changing trip, whinge and moan about every bloody thing they can!!!!!

To all those that are lucky enough to make the privalged transfer to Aus, ingnore the asshole's that have nothing better to do than WHINGE about EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

Life here is FANTASTIC, enbrace it, enjoy it, do all the things you dreamt about. But please do not sit and bloody WHINGE!!!!!!

I agree that there are certain people on here who bring the same arguement (Australia is crap, UK is great. What do you mean its not the UK in the sun *shock horror*!) do get a tad annoying, but perhaps a bit of tolerance for those who are not able to adapt as easily as yourself might be required.
If you didnt mean for your statement to be as general as I've taken it, my apologies, its just how it came across to me.
Regardless, glad to hear that you've settled in so well, & yet still have a bit of time for The Sad Site
Old Mar 1st 2005, 8:43 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

That sounds a bit like a whinge to me

G
Old Mar 1st 2005, 8:45 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

But please do not sit and bloody WHINGE!!!!!!
People of the forum - rise up and whinge
Old Mar 1st 2005, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

Sydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really nice

Originally Posted by Grayling

G
Not about this great place i'm living!!!!
Old Mar 1st 2005, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Grayling

G
Whinging about whingers........leave them be it obviously makes them happy.
We visited Kenya last year and to our amazement some people there were moaning about the poverty!!!!!
Personally we cannot wait to be in Brisbane in Sept.
Old Mar 1st 2005, 8:56 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mlbonner
Australia is crap, UK is great. What do you mean its not the UK in the sun *shock horror*!
Or vice versa, works both ways you know.
Old Mar 1st 2005, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

Just nipping off for a quick swim in my pool. I will pop back later to see how the Anti Aus group has to say!!!!

One HAPPY dog!!!
Old Mar 1st 2005, 8:58 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Or vice versa, works both ways you know.

Yes, I do know
Old Mar 1st 2005, 9:17 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Just nipping off for a quick swim in my pool. I will pop back later to see how the Anti Aus group has to say!!!!

One HAPPY dog!!!
If you are happy ALL the time and NEVER complain, moan, whinge, get wound up or annoyed about anything you must be a complete and utter pain in the backside to live with Just not normal.
Old Mar 1st 2005, 9:31 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Superior
Hey knuckle-head, I never saw your response re. the BMW vs. the HSV specs. Funny you never responded..........
Never saw it Ocker/Bogan Boy (you choose), but rest assured, I'll get back to you.
Old Mar 1st 2005, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

elbow is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been so busy enjoying the life that this is my first post since last June!
Old Mar 1st 2005, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

Had a quick swim and time for another POSITIVE>!!!!!!!

I finished my 3 month probation period at work today, I was given a 6K pay rise. Then did a couple of calls and did half my months target on the the first day of the month.

I've gone over to the slow release chlorine sticks in my pool and its the best its ever looked!!!

Life's Good
Old Mar 1st 2005, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

leedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant future

I finished my 3 month probation period at work today, I was given a 6K pay rise. Then did a couple of calls and did half my months target on the the first day of the month.

I've gone over to the slow release chlorine sticks in my pool and its the best its ever looked!!!

Life's Good
All I can say about the moaners is, if anyone wants to swap places then my bags are packed! PM me lol

You ungrateful lot!

How I long for a pool to swim in
Old Mar 1st 2005, 10:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Life's Good
You are doing this intentionally aren't you? I mean theres enjoying yourself, and ENJOYING YOURSELF.

You are getting close to the screaming nutter version. Good to hear you're having fun. Now have you anything constructive to say, or do you just want to rant about your tiny little pool, and how it needs chlorine stick to neutralise your urine?

Cheers,
JTL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.