Reload this Page >

sad news(well for me anyways)

sad news(well for me anyways)

Old Sep 28th 2008, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

coops432 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy sad news(well for me anyways)

Unfortunately now it seems i am going to Australia all on my lonesome

My fiance and I have called it a day unfortunately, proper gutted but at least i'm not making her do anyting she does'nt want to do.

I was all excited now our application has been lodged but now i need to change my application

I am the main applicant but has anyone ever changed circumstances after visa lodged? Is it a simple form to fill in?

I'm kinda used to going to new places and meeting new people what with being in the military but i am now nervous about Oz.

Has anyone went over single and found it hard to start? I'm sure after some time i'll prolly manage but it's not so fun knowing i'm going it alone now.

Feels like everything isn't worth it now but it has been my dream for a very very long time.

Anyone with any inspiring words to try to help a confused bloke?

Many thanks for reading

Paul
Old Sep 28th 2008, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Re: sad news(well for me anyways)

Originally Posted by coops432

My fiance and I have called it a day unfortunately, proper gutted but at least i'm not making her do anyting she does'nt want to do.

I was all excited now our application has been lodged but now i need to change my application

I am the main applicant but has anyone ever changed circumstances after visa lodged? Is it a simple form to fill in?

I'm kinda used to going to new places and meeting new people what with being in the military but i am now nervous about Oz.

Has anyone went over single and found it hard to start? I'm sure after some time i'll prolly manage but it's not so fun knowing i'm going it alone now.

Feels like everything isn't worth it now but it has been my dream for a very very long time.

Many thanks for reading

Paul
Cant help with any advice regarding visa..........but just want to wish you all the best!
Old Sep 28th 2008, 11:36 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for reading

Paul
Huh, have i ever! Look up a thread called "my dream has died" by jazzys (me)

Still here too.

Jazzys
Old Sep 28th 2008, 11:49 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to say good luck.

(Used to live not far from Redditch!!!)

C x
Old Sep 28th 2008, 11:51 am

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a look at the Official loners thread - everyone on there is going it alone.

Good Luck.
Old Sep 28th 2008, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks a million everyone who has responded.

J, i thought i had it bad, so sorry to read about your situation mate.

I just have so many emotions up in the air at the mo as we are still living together in the same house. we have a holiday to vegas booked for next month. i have found a place that i can hopefully move into soon but i know it isn't going to be the same.

Sorry i dont mean to be the sad one, when last week i was so bloody happy.

Life is so brutal at times. Happiness is hard to find but so easily taken away.

Paul

Just to finish on a brighter note, chelsea won at the weekend and arsenal lost.
Old Sep 28th 2008, 12:39 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't apologise for feeling crap. Shame about Chelsea but good news about Arsenal I think it's a simple form that needs completing and posting. Just can't remember which one, I think it's called Change of Circumstance.

Good luck with the future. At least you are the main applicant, one less headache in all the aggro.
Old Sep 28th 2008, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light

This is probably no consolation to you at the moment, but think of the new life you're gonna have. No ties, no responsibilities, just a single bloke getting himself a better future.
Massive big new start for you!!! The women will be all over ya!!
You still gotta give it a go. Its hard to do, but eventually you'll be able to turn this into a positive - absolutely everything changing, I can't think of anything more exciting. But i can't blame you for bricking it!
Old Sep 28th 2008, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Petals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond repute

My son has moved twice on his own for work reasons here in Aus and he has been fine. He likes sport so he joins clubs and goes in the local pub and in no time things settle new friends are made. In some ways its better on your own as you only have you to think about and its up to you whether you like it or not no worries about the other half not liking it.

As one book closes so they say.

I have found when I traveled alone people talk to you when you are a couple not so easy.

Its your dream follow it and if you do not like it here and return to UK lovely holiday.

Old Sep 28th 2008, 9:20 pm
Recession Surfing 2006 ->

Zambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond repute

Mate Pick your self up look forward and take big strides.
Old Sep 28th 2008, 9:25 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Just to finish on a brighter note, chelsea won at the weekend and arsenal lost.

Ack, sorry to hear your bad news but better to break up over there than come all the way here and do it.
Good luck with the rest of it.
Old Sep 28th 2008, 11:41 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't got any advice but wanted to say good luck to you
Old Sep 29th 2008, 4:44 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

One saying got me through it all mate.

Fear is the thief of dreams. Nuff said.

Jazzys
Old Sep 29th 2008, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jazzys
One saying got me through it all mate.

Fear is the thief of dreams. Nuff said.

Jazzys
thanks everyone, suppose i'm still in the grieving stage but to be sure i'm going.

I owe everyone who answered a schooner of beer

Coops
Old Sep 29th 2008, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

thanks everyone, suppose i'm still in the grieving stage but to be sure i'm going.

I owe everyone who answered a schooner of beer

Coops
Where ya heading to mate, i quite fancy claiming that beer you owe me.

Jazzys

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.