Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Russian Blood bath, WHY?????

Russian Blood bath, WHY?????

Old Sep 3rd 2004, 10:27 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Russian Blood bath, WHY?????

Originally Posted by Amazulu
You've seen the true face of Islam today.
No you have seen the face of those from a country which has seen death and destruction on a scale similiar to that of the great wars. Chechnya is hell on earth due to the Russians and attacks like this are no suprise. The Chechens have been backed into a corner and sadly they have few options left.

The incident is sad and I cannot condone it but this is not some off the cuff attack. Russia tries to deny as much media access as possible to Chechnya which is why you see little of the death and destruction there.

The victims maybe innocent but as a state Russia is as bad as the terrorists.
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 10:41 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bondipom
No you have seen the face of those from a country which has seen death and destruction on a scale similiar to that of the great wars. Chechnya is hell on earth due to the Russians and attacks like this are no suprise. The Chechens have been backed into a corner and sadly they have few options left.

The incident is sad and I cannot condone it but this is not some off the cuff attack. Russia tries to deny as much media access as possible to Chechnya which is why you see little of the death and destruction there.

The victims maybe innocent but as a state Russia is as bad as the terrorists.
I respect your opinion, but disagree. I see Russia (& the Serbs before, although I don't believe in ethnic cleansing) as a bastion against the creeping spread of Islam. They are at the sharp end of this, Putin was warning the west against the spread of Islamic extremism years before 11 September 2001. I hope that the Russians have the stomach to fight this, because if they don't, our children will have to.
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 11:17 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Amazulu
I respect your opinion, but disagree. I see Russia (& the Serbs before, although I don't believe in ethnic cleansing) as a bastion against the creeping spread of Islam. They are at the sharp end of this, Putin was warning the west against the spread of Islamic extremism years before 11 September 2001. I hope that the Russians have the stomach to fight this, because if they don't, our children will have to.
What spread of Islam? Chechnya has always been islamic. Putin thought he could crush the Chechens however all Russia now has is a huge mess and an even larger terrorist problem. Russia is encouraging extreme terrorism through its actions. Violence breeding more violence.

The similiarity with the Serbs is there in that Putin and Milosevic both needed a nationalist idea to keep power. The Bosnian muslims were a convenient target.
Old Sep 10th 2004, 4:21 pm
Just Joined

FatherChristmas is an unknown quantity at this point

There are many different entities on this earth. Most are divided into animals, birds or reptiles. Although the things that did this ungodly deed might look slightly human, obviously they belong to the entities which go by the name of non-human, zombie or the living dead, and belong to none of the known species. They think they are going to Paradise? I've got news for them. And that goes for any of their murderous breed whatever race to which they might adhere or to whichever religion.