Rural Victoria

Old Apr 1st 2003, 9:43 pm
Sarah266

Default Rural Victoria

Hi, I would love to hear from anyone is not going near the cities.We are going near ther Grampians. Is there anyone near Stawell or Ballarat etc. It would be nice to hear none city stories of life and the universe!
Ta,
Sarah x

Old Apr 1st 2003, 9:50 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future
Default Re: Rural Victoria

Originally posted by Sarah266
Hi, I would love to hear from anyone is not going near the cities.We are going near ther Grampians. Is there anyone near Stawell or Ballarat etc. It would be nice to hear none city stories of life and the universe!
Ta,
Sarah x
Its a nice a place. Hot and dry when the north wind blows in summer. Close enough to the Big Smoke to indulge strange cravings, small enough, settled enough to expect to find community if you make an effort. Quiet enough to connect to your innerself if you like the view. Take a good trade and low earnings expectations and you will enjoy.
Old Apr 1st 2003, 10:02 pm
Sarah266

Thanks for that. Going as a nurse/midwife. so on above average pay for the area, so should be able to cope, not expecting to live as a millionaire where ever we go.
Sarah