Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Rugby, Rugby, Rugby. World Cup 2003

Wikiposts

Rugby, Rugby, Rugby. World Cup 2003

Old Oct 15th 2003, 12:25 am

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

Originally posted by welshboybilly
you aint got a clue mate...typical numpty.

the english are the most hated race on earth and we have the displeasure of living next door to them.

:scared:

WBB,

Why do you support an english football team then?
Old Oct 15th 2003, 1:08 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

the english are the most hated race on earth and we have the displeasure of living next door to them.
I take it you have never heard of Americans?
Old Oct 15th 2003, 1:13 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by PeteY
I take it you have never heard of Americans?
That's made me laugh, I'm sorry, but it's true.
Old Oct 15th 2003, 1:40 am
WBB

naa its just this steroetypical vision of us welsh as coal mining sheep shaggers.

that nugget aint got a clue

Old Oct 15th 2003, 2:44 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Hated because they like to think they are better than us. We know we are better than them.

Still Wales will be able to get their kick offs to a fine art when they play us. They will be making enough of them.

England by 30
Old Oct 15th 2003, 2:46 am
WBB

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy
Hated because they like to think they are better than us. We know we are better than them.

Still Wales will be able to get their kick offs to a fine art when they play us. They will be making enough of them.

England by 30

get that chip off your shoulder mate, it's people like you who give the english a bad name.

Old Oct 15th 2003, 2:54 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

get that chip off your shoulder mate, it's people like you who give the english a bad name.

I agree WBB. Embarrassing is'nt he.
Old Oct 15th 2003, 5:51 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

No chip at all, just pointing out a few basic facts. All these whining, sponging celtic nationalists jumping up & down hating the English need to wake p to the fact that we provide the wealth of this nation in the end.
Old Oct 15th 2003, 6:02 am
WBB

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy
No chip at all, just pointing out a few basic facts. All these whining, sponging celtic nationalists jumping up & down hating the English need to wake p to the fact that we provide the wealth of this nation in the end.

no your right it is not a chip, more of a potato.

;o

Old Oct 15th 2003, 8:33 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

At least people think something of us. That means we have done something in this world.

I would also say that we are the 3rd most hated behind the Americans and the French..
Old Oct 15th 2003, 8:35 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

naa its just this steroetypical vision of us welsh as coal mining sheep shaggers.

that nugget aint got a clue
Surely all the coal miners are on the dole by now.

I seem to remember a certain sheep in your signature WBB.
Old Oct 15th 2003, 12:03 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Bl**dy Hell it's like a soccer match in here... Time out! This is rugby.. not an English football match with hooligan fans.

I'll send these guys after you

I'm getting a soft spot for the big forward of the team..lol (Fiji) far right of the pic ..lol

Anyone see that game last night? US and Fiji (it's on fox sports.. they are not televising the lesser games on channel 7) .. I must say out of all the matches so far, Fiji have been the most entertaining so far.
Attached Thumbnails Rugby, Rugby, Rugby. World Cup 2003-2003-10-15t084820z_01_sin98d_rtridsp_2_sport-rugby-union-world.jpg