Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

rubbeldiekatz Pub !

rubbeldiekatz Pub !

Old Dec 28th 2004, 11:50 pm
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: rubbeldiekatz Pub !

Originally Posted by Larissa
OK then, I'll try a stein of Jagermeister... bit early for me though Does your pub sell food at lunchtime? I could do with a slice of affelkuchen (sp?).
sorry only liquids and only jägermeister....but as much as you like.....endless supply
Old Dec 29th 2004, 12:20 am
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice

Originally Posted by rubbeldiekatz
sorry only liquids and only jägermeister....but as much as you like.....endless supply
giros mit pommes bitte.

Old Dec 29th 2004, 5:30 am
Go Power!!!!!

Multicoloured Crocodile is on a distinguished road

35 I think
I'll just have a Schooner then and it'll last me the night!
Old Dec 29th 2004, 7:46 pm
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Multicoloured Crocodile
I'll just have a Schooner then and it'll last me the night!
any time....your welcome
Old Dec 29th 2004, 7:58 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Where's my JD then?

Cas

Please
Old Dec 29th 2004, 8:10 pm
Melbourne Rock City

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Where's my JD then?

Cas

Please
You only get jägermeister here...hope that will do....
Old Dec 29th 2004, 8:58 pm
Account Closed

You only get jägermeister here...hope that will do....
Is that a larger?

No way jose - thought this was pub?!

Cas
Old Dec 29th 2004, 9:04 pm
Melbourne Rock City

Is that a larger?

No way jose - thought this was pub?!

Cas
yeah it is a pub, I believe I need to get more different booze for you guys.....
Old Dec 29th 2004, 9:09 pm
Account Closed

yeah it is a pub, I believe I need to get more different booze for you guys.....
Thankyou kind sir - now go and phone a decent local (English) brewry, and a spirit wholesaler.. And some crisps and nuts and pork scratchings and few Mars Bars and some Wagon Wheels (my local pub sells them!)

Cas
Old Dec 29th 2004, 9:11 pm
Melbourne Rock City

Thankyou kind sir - now go and phone a decent local (English) brewry, and a spirit wholesaler.. And some crisps and nuts and pork scratchings and few Mars Bars and some Wagon Wheels (my local pub sells them!)

Cas
excuse me, this is a german pub.....
Old Dec 29th 2004, 9:17 pm
Account Closed

excuse me, this is a german pub.....

On a British Expats forum!!

Touche
Old Dec 29th 2004, 9:27 pm
Melbourne Rock City

On a British Expats forum!!

Touche
multicultural effort
Old Dec 29th 2004, 9:30 pm
Account Closed

multicultural effort

Better

Now can we have some English beer, some Irish Guiness, some Scotch, and some Welsh Rarebit in your German pub?
Old Dec 29th 2004, 9:35 pm
Melbourne Rock City

Better

Now can we have some English beer, some Irish Guiness, some Scotch, and some Welsh Rarebit in your German pub?
Announcement : Any drink you like is now available so take what you like. Also, girls are more than welcome to dance on the tables. Nude or dressed.
Old Jan 2nd 2005, 6:34 pm
Melbourne Rock City

the pub is back open ladies and gents.....ha ha Im bored...hi caroline...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.