Reload this Page >

Royal Australian Navy Question

Royal Australian Navy Question

Old Aug 5th 2010, 11:58 am
Him/her n the sea

krashpoet is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Royal Australian Navy Question

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
Sea pay taxable, GYH and FIA not Not much in it and the SSSA is much nicer than a cabin

Were WE's still on the RAN list until last October, bugger only sent off in Jan :curse:
Yup they were but the site hadn't been updated for 3 months hubby even asked if he got sub training course in quick could he go on subs lol
Old Aug 5th 2010, 12:06 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by krashpoet
Yup they were but the site hadn't been updated for 3 months hubby even asked if he got sub training course in quick could he go on subs lol
What sell his soul and become a sludgemariner

They can stuff the extra pay
Old Aug 5th 2010, 12:11 pm
Him/her n the sea

What sell his soul and become a sludgemariner

They can stuff the extra pay
well like he said he would never do a uk sub loves his crown jewels to much for that , but the AU subs are diff the red tape and labour agreement and a few brain cells can't work out that it makes sense you lot are trained just need the one week course lol he spoke to terry George on sunday about it and he said nah sorry mate
Old Aug 5th 2010, 12:24 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

well like he said he would never do a uk sub loves his crown jewels to much for that , but the AU subs are diff the red tape and labour agreement and a few brain cells can't work out that it makes sense you lot are trained just need the one week course lol he spoke to terry George on sunday about it and he said nah sorry mate
You'd think the bloody crims would appreciate some proper matelots

One of the chiefs who worked for me flies out this month. ME submariner the lucky sod.

I think it's all the on sub training they're looking for. No dolphins no go

Will you go down the civvy visa route?
Old Aug 5th 2010, 12:29 pm
Him/her n the sea

You'd think the bloody crims would appreciate some proper matelots

One of the chiefs who worked for me flies out this month. ME submariner the lucky sod.

I think it's all the on sub training they're looking for. No dolphins no go

Will you go down the civvy visa route?
Yer we will unless a miracle happens and the Ran list changes ( which i very much doubt )
Just waiting to see what happens after the election .
Its the 12 month notice that's the pain really .Also it looks like we would have to go state sponsor now because of the MODL off
You going on relative sponsor ?
Old Aug 5th 2010, 12:33 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Yer we will unless a miracle happens and the Ran list changes ( which i very much doubt )
Just waiting to see what happens after the election .
Its the 12 month notice that's the pain really .Also it looks like we would have to go state sponsor now because of the MODL off
You going on relative sponsor ?
yup uncle lives in Sydney. Chatting with agent today who reckons that if I'm still in when they try and finalise visa I'm stuffed i.e. no discharge cert no visa. I'm getting him to check if a statement of discharge date will be acceptable otherwise the new reduced times work against me

Have you sorted the skills assessment yet?
Old Aug 5th 2010, 12:36 pm
Him/her n the sea

yup uncle lives in Sydney. Chatting with agent today who reckons that if I'm still in when they try and finalise visa I'm stuffed i.e. no discharge cert no visa. I'm getting him to check if a statement of discharge date will be acceptable otherwise the new reduced times work against me

Have you sorted the skills assessment yet?
Ouch for you !
Sending the Info to Tra next month , when hub has a month off He hates being classed as a electrician special class lol welcome to civvie land lol
Old Aug 5th 2010, 12:39 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Ouch for you !
Sending the Info to Tra next month , when hub has a month off He hates being classed as a electrician special class lol welcome to civvie land lol
Made me Electronic Instrument Tradesperson - no licensing requirement in Oz unlike electrician

Funny old thing more hoops to jump through once you get there

Best of luck with TRA, more waiting
Old Aug 5th 2010, 12:46 pm
Him/her n the sea

Made me Electronic Instrument Tradesperson - no licensing requirement in Oz unlike electrician

Funny old thing more hoops to jump through once you get there

Best of luck with TRA, more waiting
I know he said he wished he was a baker would be so much easier lol
Yup more waiting but hey getting used to it now
:fingers crossed: for you for the visa
Wondering about the expo in London in sept if it would be worth him going catch 22 when to hand in notice lol
Old Aug 5th 2010, 12:51 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

I know he said he wished he was a baker would be so much easier lol
Yup more waiting but hey getting used to it now
:fingers crossed: for you for the visa
Wondering about the expo in London in sept if it would be worth him going catch 22 when to hand in notice lol
Going to the Birmingham expo in Sept. Try and get some further info into these discharge certs

Need to wait until May next year for notice as 22 not up until May 12. Once your OH is at pension time might be worth slapping in, add some civvy employers to the CV
Old Aug 5th 2010, 1:03 pm
Him/her n the sea

Going to the Birmingham expo in Sept. Try and get some further info into these discharge certs

Need to wait until May next year for notice as 22 not up until May 12. Once your OH is at pension time might be worth slapping in, add some civvy employers to the CV
Ouch a wait for you, mind maybe a good thing by the way thing's are going at the moment .
Thinking about Oct to get it in You never know things may just fall in to place after the election ( we can only hope)
i'm getting dts not able to go to oz again been 4 times but saving like mad need a hol lol
Old Aug 5th 2010, 1:10 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Ouch a wait for you, mind maybe a good thing by the way thing's are going at the moment .
Thinking about Oct to get it in You never know things may just fall in to place after the election ( we can only hope)
i'm getting dts not able to go to oz again been 4 times but saving like mad need a hol lol
4 times, that's just greedy

Only been twice both times free with the mob. Sydney and Cairns both times though. Also did New Zealand which is OK but no Oz

Time to put DVD in 4 kids, ears are bleeding
Old Aug 5th 2010, 1:13 pm
Him/her n the sea

4 times, that's just greedy

Only been twice both times free with the mob. Sydney and Cairns both times though. Also did New Zealand which is OK but no Oz

Time to put DVD in 4 kids, ears are bleeding
Ah i know but that was free accommodation each time

Christ Krash would of awol over there lol if he had been sent
yer i have ear defenders on here and the dog has ran away in the garden for peace n quiet from my 2 lol
Old Aug 5th 2010, 1:23 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Ah i know but that was free accommodation each time

Christ Krash would of awol over there lol if he had been sent
yer i have ear defenders on here and the dog has ran away in the garden for peace n quiet from my 2 lol
Don't intend to pay to get there

right off to do my manly duty - the ironing
Old Aug 5th 2010, 10:53 pm
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Sea pay taxable, GYH and FIA not Not much in it and the SSSA is much nicer than a cabin

Were WE's still on the RAN list until last October, bugger only sent off in Jan :curse:
My last draft was at Dstl in Farnborough, spent SEVEN years on full FIA!!! Woohoo!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.