Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Roy & HG - too funny

Roy & HG - too funny

Old Aug 17th 2004, 2:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Innyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Roy & HG - too funny

About the only decent thing on though ?
Old Aug 17th 2004, 6:42 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Roy & HG - too funny

Originally Posted by Innyjim
About the only decent thing on though ?

I miss Roy & HG...nothing nearly as funny on over here....
Old Aug 18th 2004, 5:41 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels
I miss Roy & HG...nothing nearly as funny on over here....
I have to disagree, I'm in the "Roy and HG, totally unfunny" camp, but maybe I just don't get it, I can't stand Vic Reeves and Bob Mortimer either
Old Aug 18th 2004, 6:00 am
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by renth
I have to disagree, I'm in the "Roy and HG, totally unfunny" camp, but maybe I just don't get it, I can't stand Vic Reeves and Bob Mortimer either
I'm with Renth. HG and Roy are thoroughly unfunny, A bit like Andrew Denton.
Old Aug 18th 2004, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Innyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ulujain
I'm with Renth. HG and Roy are thoroughly unfunny, A bit like Andrew Denton.
Oh well, one man's meat etc....... Pissed myself laughing at them last night and am looking forward to doing the same tonight. I though their commentary when the Aussie guy got the surprise Gold speed skating medal at the Winter Olympics 2002 was one of the funniest pieces of TV for many years.......

IJ
Old Aug 18th 2004, 12:57 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Roy & HG are brilliant. Surpassed only by Martin Molloy in their day. Here begineth my campaign for them to reunite before January.

Last edited by diddy; Aug 18th 2004 at 1:00 pm.
Old Aug 18th 2004, 12:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by diddy
Roy & HG are brilliant. Surpassed only by Martin Molloy in their back. Here begineth my campaign for them to reunite before January.
Glad to hear it ! In fact they're due on Seven now, see ya !

IJ
Old Aug 18th 2004, 1:38 pm
Brisbane 7th December

pocketdynamo125 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Innyjim
Glad to hear it ! In fact they're due on Seven now, see ya !

IJ

I still giggle at the thought of them commentating on the gymanastics in 2000 - battered sav!
I would recommend the DVD of "the dream" it is very funny.