Reload this Page >

Route and Distance Planners

Wikiposts

Route and Distance Planners

Old Jul 7th 2003, 1:04 am
Just Joined

stuartreed is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Route and Distance Planners

I would like to be able to calculate routes and driving times for places around Sydney to help in planning possible places to live. Does anyone have any good web sites for this, or even better does anyone know of any computer software to do it - for example in the UK I use Microsofts Autoroute Express.
Old Jul 7th 2003, 3:12 am
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Route and Distance Planners

Originally posted by stuartreed
I would like to be able to calculate routes and driving times for places around Sydney to help in planning possible places to live. Does anyone have any good web sites for this, or even better does anyone know of any computer software to do it - for example in the UK I use Microsofts Autoroute Express.
I use the directions on this web site - useful information, haven't found the need for buying software directions yet.

http://www.whereis.com.au/search/sea..._depart.jhtml;$sessionid$H1II3YQAABAKPS0Z2WLCDTI

Cheers
Old Jul 7th 2003, 6:20 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Best website, as Sandra said is definatly www.whereis.com.au

You could also try the AA / RAC equivilents for NSW. The Queenslands versions are great and even give in depth road condition details updated daily.

If you become an AA equivilent member when your over there, they will normally give you route line maps for free in the AA shops. Just tell them where your going (long distance trips only i think) and they prepare a little pack for you with the best route and where the service stations are etc.

Cheers

Pete.