Room in Sydney?

Old May 6th 2008, 11:51 am
Just Joined

footwearguy is a jewel in the roughfootwearguy is a jewel in the roughfootwearguy is a jewel in the roughfootwearguy is a jewel in the rough
Smile Room in Sydney?

Hi, I've booked my trip and land in Sydney on July 17th, I'm looking for some cheap accomadation until 3rd August, total 17 days. As Im travelling on business I need a private room, so Multi Share hostels are out of the question. The best I can find is about £40 per night. Can anyone think of another idea/cheaper option. Thanks, (anyone who helps can get unlimited shoes when my business takes off)
Old May 6th 2008, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Room in Sydney?

Originally Posted by footwearguy
Hi, I've booked my trip and land in Sydney on July 17th, I'm looking for some cheap accomadation until 3rd August, total 17 days. As Im travelling on business I need a private room, so Multi Share hostels are out of the question. The best I can find is about £40 per night. Can anyone think of another idea/cheaper option. Thanks, (anyone who helps can get unlimited shoes when my business takes off)
try www.gumtree.com.au

a bit like loot

also

www.cracker.com.au

also a bit like loot

look for shared accomodation or short term lets

lots of hostels have private rooms too.
I know as we always stayed in one

Try maze backpackers in pitt st cbd
have a look on

www.hostels.com
www.hostelworld.com
www.stayz.com

and look for syd and put in private room only, some have singles others have twin and you end uyop paying for 2 people but a room to yourself and i dont think 40 quid will be too hard to match for a room

most hostels have cooking facilities so eating out isnt necessary every night

Also you meet new peeps and friends and get to go out for a beer and most have quiz nights, party nights, pub crawl nights etc nand alll should have interent access and a trips bookings desk

im a size 9 or 44

al