Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

ronsart -parkside in adelaide- where?

ronsart -parkside in adelaide- where?

Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

ameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really nice
Default ronsart -parkside in adelaide- where?

Folks,

I may rent place over here ronsart -parkside, can anyone staying in Adelaide advice me how far this place is from the city and the airport? and that whether this place is good...

Thanx
Old Jan 29th 2008, 12:52 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ronsart -parkside in adelaide- where?

Originally Posted by ameya
Folks,

I may rent place over here ronsart -parkside, can anyone staying in Adelaide advice me how far this place is from the city and the airport? and that whether this place is good...

Thanx
Parkside is very close to the city. It's in a good area of town, very close to Unley. As for the airport, it's about 30 minutes by bus or 20 to drive straight across Greenhill Rd. As for Ronsart, is that a hotel or hostel? I've never heard of it.

http://www.wilmap.com.au/samaps/adsubs.html

Last edited by Dorothy; Jan 29th 2008 at 12:53 pm. Reason: Added link
Old Jan 30th 2008, 3:10 am
Forum Regular

ameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Parkside is very close to the city. It's in a good area of town, very close to Unley. As for the airport, it's about 30 minutes by bus or 20 to drive straight across Greenhill Rd. As for Ronsart, is that a hotel or hostel? I've never heard of it.

http://www.wilmap.com.au/samaps/adsubs.html
Thanx Dorothy,

I am going to rent ah ouse on rosart street, i hope the name is right.

Anyway, can you advise me of a palce which can be close to the city and the airport and is a good place to live?

thanx
Old Jan 30th 2008, 11:21 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ameya
Thanx Dorothy,

I am going to rent ah ouse on rosart street, i hope the name is right.

Anyway, can you advise me of a palce which can be close to the city and the airport and is a good place to live?

thanx
I quite like Henley Beach area. It's close to the airport and has a number of bus routes. Where you were looking is good, too.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

thanx Dorothy you are a sweetheart!